Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Louvre Highlights Small Group Tour: Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo & Winged Victory
1 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
Learn about the stories behind the artists and their incredible work!
Discover the best of the Louvre on this fascinating two-hour tour led by an expert guide. Enjoy skip the line access so you don’t waste any time waiting in long lines and have more time exploring the key masterpieces of the Louvre Museum.
Our guide to Louvre Highlights Small Group Tour: Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo & Winged Victory
The Louvre is a must-see in Paris, not just for its incredible art but for the history held within its walls. This was once a palace where princes rode their horses up and down the hallways; a sprawling complex fortified to protect the first family of France. Go beyond the obvious on this jam-packed Louvre Highlights Tour, peering behind the artworks to unlock their secrets.
Discover famous French works like Géricault’s ‘Raft of Medusa’, which depicts the true story of shipwrecked sailors driven to cannibalism. Of course, da Vinci’s ‘Mona Lisa’ will play a major role in your tour. You won’t believe how tiny the Louvre’s most famous artwork is, nor how many guests have tried to destroy her!
Explore a special room filled with crown jewels with your guide on hand to point out the incredible details. At the sculpture gallery you will encounter another Italian in Michelangelo’s ‘Slaves’, plus, Anthony Canova’s incredibly romantic ‘Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss’.
As you explore, you will have headsets to help you hear your guide and to ensure that you don’t get lost. Traveling in a small group of just 20 people or fewer (including you), means you will also find them easier to interact with and question. All the better since they have all the answers!
Average 1 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Louvre Highlights Small Group Tour: Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo & Winged Victory
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- This tour provides skip-the-line priority, but is subject to all procedures and security requirements.
- This skip-the-line tour enables you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines and which will not and occasionally there may be no line at all. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays).
- Please note, prices apply to everyone 2 years and older. Infants 0-1 years are free of charge and do not require a ticket but proof of child's age may be required.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments,wheelchairs or strollers.
- As with all museums, particular galleries of the Louvre museum may be closed without prior notice, or pieces may be removed for restoration or loan. In this case, your guide will make an appropriate substitution.
- To ensure the safety of visitors, French authorities enforce security measures upon entry to the attractions of Ile de la Cité. Suitcases, luggage, and larger bags are not allowed inside. Only bags smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm are permitted. Please accept our apologies for any delay or inconvenience caused by extra security checks.To ensure the safety of visitors, French authorities enforce security measures upon entry to the attractions of Ile de la Cité. Suitcases, luggage, and larger bags are not allowed inside. Only bags smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm are permitted. Please accept our apologies for any delay or inconvenience caused by extra security checks.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.