Interactive Paris City Tour with tablet
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This innovative tour of Paris will provide you with a unique experience through 3D reconstructions on an easy-to-use HistoPad. Panoramic and 360° views will allow you to discover the essential Parisian sites, such as the Opera Garnier, the Eiffel Tower, or the Champs Elysees.
Our guide to Interactive Paris City Tour with tablet
A Tour of Paris in a panoramic covered bus is the ideal tour for a first-time visitor to Paris. With several departures a day, you can choose the time to suit your schedule while in Paris.
Throughout the immersive city tour, you will have a HistoPad tablet to help you experience extraordinary moments. It was designed by Paris City Vision to offer more modernity to the Paris tour and allow you to be the actors in this excursion as you discover the essential Parisian sites, such as the Opera Garnier, the Eiffel Tower, or the Champs Elysees.
You will follow the impressive evolution of the city and its architecture by watching pictures from yesterday and today while audio commentaries will explain the history of Paris' most famous monuments and districts.
Its easy-to-use features will allow your children to enjoy it as much as you do. They will be delighted to share this exceptional experience and be able to learn while having fun. You will participate with them in the treasure hunt offered throughout the tour to search for mystery objects.
This interactive Paris tour is an ideal family excursion that you can immortalize in a fun way with the HistoSelfie. Among the places you will see in front of you, you will find the Louvre and Orsay museums, the lively district of Saint Germain des Prés, Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral, or the book shops along the Seine revealing the real Paris.
Tours depart from Place de Sydney 75015 Paris, a 3- minute walk from the Eiffel Tower - meet your representative with a Paris City Vision sign.
Varies - see calendar.
Around 1.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Interactive Paris City Tour with tablet
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply 2 calendar days before service: 50% of the tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of the tour price (Central European Time).
- The route and itinerary are given as an indication only; they may be subject to change for reasons of traffic or other exceptional events
- This is a non-stop city tour
- Available languages for tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean
- Commentary for children available in French, English, Spanish