Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Stunning night-time views of illuminated Paris...
Enjoy sumptuous cuisine and delicious wine as you gently float past the wonderful Paris illuminations on this delightful dinner cruise in a fully glass covered boat along the historic River Seine.
Our guide to Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Experience stunning night-time views of central Paris through the glass-top of your boat as you enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Seine and a superb 4-course gourmet dinner.
Embark close to the magnificent Eiffel Tower and sail down the River Seine enjoying views of the wonderful landmarks including Les Invalides, the Musee D’Orsay and the imposing Notre Dame Cathedral.
The boat travels as far as the Bibliotheque Nationale De France before returning back to the Eiffel Tower past the Hotel De Ville, The Louvre and the Grand Palais. The boats are entirely glassed over ensuring an unobstructed view of Paris in all its evening glory.
All meals are prepared freshly aboard the boat with attention devoted to quality and presentation while each service option includes a quarter of a bottle of wine and mineral water to accompany your dinner.
A singer and three musicians entertain you on this cruise with a variety of French and international music for listening to or dancing.
There are four service categories to choose from with each option including a choice of à la carte dishes (starter, main dish, dessert and/or cheese course) and drinks (appetiser, glass of wine, mineral water and coffee) as well as the following specifications:
- Generally located tables for 2 to 10 people
- Welcome glass of Kir
- Choice of starter + main dish + dessert
- Child option available
- Table with panoramic view for 2 to 10 people
- Welcome glass of Champagne
- Tasting Menu: 2 starters + 2 main dishes + 2 desserts
- Window table for 2 to 4 people
- Welcome glass of Champagne
- Choice of starter + main dish + cheese + dessert
- Selection of fine wines
- Table at front of the boat for 2 to 10 people
- Two glasses of Champagne (one welcome glass, one with dessert)
- Appetiser + choice of starter + main dish + cheese + dessert
- Selection of fine wines
Daily, year round. Does not operate 14th February, 14th July, 24th & 31st December.
Pier 7, Port De La Bourdonnais – at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
Boarding from 7.30pm-8.15pm; departing at 8.30pm.
Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
The best way to see Paris's historic landmarks and buildings is on a Seine River Cruise.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Dress code is formal. Gentleman are encouraged to wear a jacket. No shorts, jeans, caps or trainers are permitted.
- Ticket includes guaranteed private table, glass of wine with dinner, mineral water and coffee. Additional drinks can be purchased on board.
- The cruise departs from the foot of the Eiffel Tower, customers will need to make their own way to the departure point.
- Boarding starts at 7.30pm and the boat departs at 8.30pm. The cruise will not wait for late arrivals.
- Children are welcome onboard although the cruise is not recommended for children under 3. Please note infants could be subject to an additional insurance charge (approximately €30) payable locally.
- There is a child rate available on the Etoile Service for guests under 12. This can't be combined with other levels of service.
- For Group Bookings of more than eight customers, please call our Customer Service line on 0208 090 3790 to check availability and discuss Group menu constraints.
- Please note: Bags are systematically checked and all jackets and coats must be opened for inspection at the entrance. Baggage over 16 litres in volume (apart from small backpacks, handbags and computer bags) are no longer accepted onboard.
- Specific seat requests can't be facilitated.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 30 days prior to the tour date. Bookings cancelled between 29 and 10 days prior to the tour date will be offered a 50% refund. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 10 days of tour date. For special dates (14 February, 14 July, 24 December, 25 December, 31 December), cancellation will not be possible.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
- Are children welcome on board Bateaux Parisiens cruises?
Children are welcome onboard although the cruise isn't recommended for children under 3. Please note infants could be subject to an additional insurance charge (approximately €30) payable locally. The only service which has a specific child rate is the Etoile Service. All other services are full price.