The Paris Pass® - Entry to 75+ attractions
4.1 stars: Based on 14 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate Paris sightseeing ticket...
The great value Paris Pass offers FREE entrance to over 75 different museums, galleries and must-see sights. Take a river cruise down the Seine, learn all about French wine at O’ Chateau, see the Mona Lisa at the Louvre and much more.
Our guide to Paris Pass
The Paris Pass has been specially designed for sightseeing in Paris and includes everything you will need for a great trip whilst saving you both time and money.
With the Paris Pass you can enjoy free entrance to over 75 top attractions including the Louvre Museum, Musee D’Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Châteaux de Versailles, River Seine sightseeing cruises and much more.
Benefits of the Paris Pass include:
- Paris Museum Pass: Free entry to over 60 of Paris' world famous museums, art galleries and historic monuments including The Louvre and Arc de Triomphe (this is inlcuded on the adult tickets only and needs to be collected from a redemption center in Paris)
- Paris Attractions Pass: Free entry to an additional 7 must-see attractions including a river cruise and wine tasting.
- Hop-on-hop-off Bus Tour: A 1 day hop-on-hop-off bus tour ticket with informative and interesting commentary - it's the best way to explore the city.
- Paris Guidebook: Free 120+ page guidebook packed with useful information about the attractions, plus tips and hints about the city to help you plan the perfect trip.
- Skip the Lines: Save time by skipping the lines at certain attractions.
You can visit as many of the attractions as you like for the duration of your ticket and as a Paris Pass holder you are entitled to fast track entry at many of the major sites – you can simply skip the ticket queues and go straight in!
The Paris pass comes in 2, 4 or 6-day durations and is activated the first time it is used. The card is then valid for the number of days purchased and includes entrance to all the fantastic sights listed.
Average 4.1 out of 5 (14 customer reviews)
Many attractions to choose from. Worth the price
Trusted Customer reviewed 10 Sep,2019
Super convenient for tourists and work easily
Yen woon Yap reviewed 20 Aug,2019
online chat is very convenient
Trusted Customer reviewed 28 Nov,2017
Trusted Customer reviewed 10 Mar,2015
Great range of museums included, hop on hop off bus was great as was the river cruise.
Trusted Customer reviewed 07 Mar,2015
Paris Pass includes FREE ENTRY to over 75 top Paris sights and attractions (subject to change without notice)
Paris Tours & Cruises
- Eiffel Tower Climb - Guided Tour to 2nd Floor
- 1 Day Paris Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Petit Train de Montmartre
- Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
- Rex Studios: Les Etoiles du Rex
- Montmartre & Sacre Couer - Walking Tour
- River Siene - Walking Tour
- Parisien Breakfast at Cafe Louise
- Hidden Gems in Le Marais - Walking Tour
- Latin District Selfie Tour
- Scandals & Love Affairs at Pere Lachaise - Walking Tour
- Montparnasse Neighbourhood Walking Tour
- Parisien Covered Passages - Walking Tour (Currently unavailable)
- Stade De France Tour (Currently unavailable)
- Musee du Parfum Fragonard Tour (Currently unavailable)
- Champagne Gourmand in Monmartre
- Montparnasse Tower
- Dali Exhibition
- Ballon de Paris Generali
- Grevin Wax Museum
- PanoraMagique at Disney Village
- Maurice Denis Museum
- Les Caves du Louvre Wine Tasting
- Paris Aquarium Cineaqua
- BAPBAP Brewery Taproom Experience
- The Gourmet Chocloate Museum Choco-Story
- Flyview Paris - Virtual Reality
- Rooftop of the Grande Arche Observation Deck
- Fashion Show at Galeries Lafayette
Paris Museum Pass inclusions (locations inside Paris)*
- Louvre Museum (Slots must be pre-booked - see T&Cs for more details)
- Arc De Triomphe
- The Orsay Museum
- The Army Museum
- Museum of 3D Relief Maps
- Museum of Decorative Arts
- Museum of the Asian Arts
- National Museum Of Eugéne Delacroix
- Orangerie Museum
- Museum of Jewish Art & History
- Museum of Arab History
- Gustave Moreau Museum
- Palais de la Decouverte
- Centre Pompidou
- Nissim De Camondo Museum
- Picasso Museum
- Paris Science Museum
- Quai Branly Museum
- Museum of the Cinema
- History of Immigration Museum
- Museum of Music
- Rodin Museum
- Museum of the Liberation
- Cite de L'Architecture et du Patrimone
- La Conciergerie
- Museum of Jean-Jaques Henner
- Museum of French Monuments
- Museum of the Arts and Invention
- Museum of the Sewers of Paris
- National Museum of the Middle Ages
Paris Museum Pass inclusions (locations outside of Paris)*
- Palace of Versailles
- Villa Savoye
- Château Fontainebleau
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis
- Châteaux de Champs-Sur-Marne
- Conde Museum - Château de Chantilly
- Museum of Air and Space
- Abbaye Royale De Chaalis
- National Archaeology Museum
- Air and Space Museum
- The Palace of Malmaison
- Château de Maisons
- Château de Compiègne
- National Museum of Port-Royal de Champs
- Château de Pierrefonds
- House of Auguste Rodin at Meudon
- Sèvres Ceramics Museum
- National Museum of the Renaissance
- Château de Vincennes
* Paris Pass Museum only included when purchasing adult tickets
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Paris Pass® - Entry to 75+ attractions
- You will be issued a gate-ready Paris Pass, enabling you to start using your Pass as soon as you arrive in Paris. The Pass will be available to download from your customer account shortly after your order processes. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the The Paris Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- To collect your Paris Museum Pass just scan your Paris Pass at the redemption point located at the Big Bus Ticket Shop, 11 Avenue de L’Opera, 75009 Paris.
- The Paris Pass is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- There is no refund for any unused days.
- Attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
- Please note: Paris Pass holders must pre-book a time slot for their visit to the Louvre. Once you have collected your Paris Pass you can book online through this link: https://bit.ly/2YDHtf2.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Paris Pass® - Entry to 75+ attractions
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance? Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the The Paris Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- How do I receive my Paris Pass? Shortly after booking, your Paris Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your Paris Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.