Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Paris L'Open Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
5 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
Discover Paris at your own pace...
The most comprehensive hop-on hop-off double decker bus tour in Paris. Hop-on and off at over 35 stops around the French capital allowing you to discover this glorious city at your own pace.
Our guide to Paris L'Open Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
The Paris L’Open Tour combines three tour routes around Paris, stopping at over 30 attractions and sights around the city.
You can hop-on and off the double decker buses as often as you please and the three routes are inter-connected so you can easily cross from one route to another.
Spend as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue with your tour. Plus on board the buses you can enjoy guided commentary through your individual earphones.
Buses run every 10-15 minutes in the summer (April - October) between 9.30am - 7.00pm and 30 minutes in the winter (November - March) from 9.30am to 6.00pm.
There are three different routes you can use...
- Green Line (Quartier Latin Tour Montparnasse): The entire route takes 1 hour, 17 minutes. Stops on this loop include: Notre-Dame, Petit Pont, Luxembourg - Panthéon, Port Royal, Catacombes, Raspail, Montparnasse, Invalides, Rue du Bac, St Germain and Quai des Orfevres.
- Blue Line (Paris Grand Tour): The entire route takes 1 hour, 50 minutes. Stops on this loop include: Auber, Opéra, Comédie Française, Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Concorde, Clémenceau, Boétie, Goerge V, Kléber, Trocadéro, Alma bateaux Mouches, Tour Eiffel, Vauban, Invalides, Royale and Madeleine.
- Red Line (Montmartre Grands Boulevards): The entire route takes 1 hour, 17 minutes. Stops on this loop include: Auber, Trinité, Moulin Rouge, Montmartre, Gare du Nord, Gare de l’Es, République, Bonne-Nouvelle and Grands Boulevards.
Average 5 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Very good your but would liked the last bus to have been a little later
Trusted Customer reviewed 12 Oct,2019
So easy to find, so easy to negotiate and it was the perfect way to see everything (well nearly)
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Aug,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris L'Open Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- Board the L'Open Tour bus at any of the 30 stops around Paris.
- Tickets are valid for one or two days depending on ticket purchased.
- You can hop-on and hop off the Paris L'Open Hop-on Hop-off buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- If purchasing the two day option, please note the pass is valid for two consecutive days regardless of what time you start the tour.
- Admission tickets to monuments/museums and other Paris attractions are NOT included.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 72 hours prior to the tour date. Bookings cancelled 48 hours prior to the tour date will be offered a 50% refund. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.