Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
River Seine Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Paris at your own pace with a one or two-day hop-on, hop-off river shuttle pass. Enjoy views of the world-famous landmarks lined along the banks of the River Seine and the freedom to hop off at any of the convenient stops along the route to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next boat to continue on your journey.
Our guide to River Seine Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise
With more historic monuments than most other cities put together and many of these world-famous museums, art galleries and cathedrals lining the banks of the River Seine, what better way to explore Paris than a hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise?
With 9 stops on the route, Batobus shows you a different view of Paris and is an original way of getting about in Paris.
With your River Seine Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise ticket, you can remain on the boat for an entire loop (roughly 1.5 to 2 hours) or you can hop-on and off at any of the stops along the Seine River to explore Paris’ countless delights.
Jump off at any of the stops to see sights such as the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, or Notre Dame and enjoy the panoramic views whilst on board the glass covered boat. This is the perfect way to get about and explore the many famous sights of this amazing city.
- Tour Eiffel
- Musée d'Orsay
- Jardin des Plantes
- Hotel de Ville
- Place de la Concord
Times (subject to change)
- Low Season (November to March): Monday to Thursday - 10am to 5pm; Friday to Sunday - 10am to 7pm (Boats every 40 minutes)
- Medium Season (April, September, October): Daily - 10am to 7pm (Boats every 30 minutes)
- High Season (May to August) : Daily - 10am to 9.30pm (Boats every 25 minutes)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for River Seine Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise
- 2-day tickets are valid for two consecutive days, not 48 hours.
- The stop Jardin des Plantes is closed during Winter season (September to March).
- Commentary is not included on board the boats.
- Large bags and rucksacks are not allowed on board due to security reasons. A systematic bag control has been introduced and jackets and coats must be opened at the entrance. It will no longer be possible to bring bulky baggage more than 16 litres in size (small backpacks, handbags and computer cases not included) on board.
- Please note that because of the many steps leading to the quays and/or the boats, only the Eiffel Tower stop has wheelchair access.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.