Seine River Dinner Cruise - 9pm
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a wonderful evening on a Paris Seine boat. Paris Seine's crew will greet you and seat you at your table for an unforgettable 2-hour dinner cruise.
Our guide to Seine River Dinner Cruise - 9pm
Admire a magnificent view of the illuminated monuments along the Seine and the bridges of Paris that lie across it. From the boat's large bay windows, you will see the Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, and the Conciergerie located on the Ile de la Cité, as well as the Louvre. This exceptional view will also include a chance to observe the illuminated Eiffel Tower as the boat passes by. In the boat's cozy and intimate surroundings, enjoy a romantic or relaxed dinner in a warm atmosphere.
You will spend an enchanted evening savoring a traditional French meal prepared with seasonal produce.
DINNER MENU (subject to change)
STARTER CHOICES: Mozzarella di Buffala Campana PDO, tomato tartare, focaccia with Italian flavours
Semi-cooked foie gras, financial red fruits honey scent of our hives
MAIN COURSE CHOICES:
Dorade/Bar filet, creamy risotto with green asparagus, seiche ink tile
Yellow poultry fillet, small zucchini flan, party, thyme sauce
Piece of grilled beef, potato soufflé, yellow carrot chiffon (+9€)
CHEESE: Cheese plate (+8€)
DESSERT CHOICES: Crème brulée tart, caramel coulis
Our Eiffel Tower all chocolate, raspberry coulis
STARTER: Salmon puff pastry, leek fondue
MAIN COURSE: Poultry supreme, mashed potato
DESSERT: Finger all chocolate
Drinks : Complimentary coffee or tea is included at the end of your meal. A la carte drinks are available to purchase onboard among a wide selection of cocktails, wines, beers, and soft drinks.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Seine River Dinner Cruise - 9pm
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Tours depart from Paris Seine La Marina - Port de Solférino - Quai Anatole France (at the bottom of the stairs leading to the Seine river) 1 rue de la Légion d'Honneur 75007 Paris
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).