Visit to Eiffel Tower with App and Meal at Madame Brasserie
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Make the most of your visit to the Eiffel Tower thanks to the commentary available on the mobile application. Let yourself be carried away by the voice of your interactive guide while enjoying a unique culinary experience in the Eiffel Tower!
Our guide to Visit to Eiffel Tower with App and Meal at Madame Brasserie
Equipped with your audio-pen or mobile application, discover the history of the Eiffel Tower by visiting the first, second, and, if option selected, third, floor of the 'Iron Lady'.
As soon as you ascend, soak up the beauty of this historic monument, a true architectural wonder. Originally built as a temporary exhibition for the 1889 World's Fair by Gustave Eiffel, the Iron Lady is now the symbol of France in the world and welcomes more than 7 million visitors per year!
On the second floor, enjoy an exceptional panoramic view of all of Paris and discover the fascinating history of the Tower as well as that of famous Parisian monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, and the Sacré-Cœur. Then, stop at the 1st floor to admire the spectacular glass floor located 57 meters above the ground and experience the sensation of having your feet in the air! End your tour with a French-style meal at the Eiffel Tower restaurant 'MADAME BRASSERIE'.
There are a couple of tours to choose from:
- Visit to Eiffel Tower with App & Meal at Madame Brasserie: Save time by skipping the line on your visit to the world-famous Eiffel Tower. This option includes access to the First and Second Levels.
- Visit to Eiffel Tower 3rd floor access with App & Meal at Madame Brasserie: Fancy heading right to the top? As well as including access to the First and Second Levels, this ticket allows you to visit the 3rd Floor, over 275 meters high!
Tomato, mozzarella, and basil gazpacho or Rosé veal medallion served cold, crispy olive toast, anchovies, and capers
Hake steak, artichoke cream, seaweed beurre blanc or Beef tartare, grenaille potatoes sautéed with thyme or Stuffed tomato, Ile de France quinoa with herbs or Fresh pappardelle, artichoke cream and summer vegetables
Lemon meringue from Madame Brasserie or Liège chocolate, Chantilly cream
Children's Lunch Menu
Fresh pappardelle, artichoke cream, and summer vegetables or Stuffed tomato, Ile de France quinoa with herbs
Liège chocolate, Chantilly or Paris - Brest, hazelnut praline cream
Soft drink 25 cl
- Skip-the-line access to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor (if option selected) of the Eiffel Tower by lift.
- Breathtaking panoramic views over the city.
- Unlimited visiting time to explore this historic monument
- Delicious meal on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Audio guided tour about the architecture and the history of the Eiffel Tower (with audioguide or mobile app)
How it works?
Meet at Place de Sydney 75015 Paris, a 3-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower - meet your representative with a Paris City Vision sign at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Nearest Metro Station: Bir-Hakeim.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to Eiffel Tower with App and Meal at Madame Brasserie
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- All bookings for this tour are on a request basis - please allow 72 hours to receive your tour confirmation.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- A tour escort will take you to the first security check but please note this is not a guided tour, but a group ticket with a specific entry time.
- It is recommended to download the mobile app prior to your visit: Paris City Vision – Tour Eiffel. It can be downloaded from the Apple Store or Play Store.
- Free entry for children aged 0-3 years.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Skip the Line access to the Eiffel Tower is still subject to certain time constraints: security checks or unforeseen traffic can cause a waiting time that can sometimes exceed 1 hour.
- If you have chosen the one-hour cruise option this is to be enjoyed whenever you wish, during the day or in the evening. It must be used on the same day of your visit to the Eiffel Tower.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply 2 calendar days prior to service: 50% of the tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar day prior to service: 100% of the tour price (Central European Time).
Frequently Asked Questions for Visit to Eiffel Tower with App and Meal at Madame Brasserie
Facilities & Amenities
Are there toilets on the Eiffel Tower?
Yes, there are toilets available on all floors of the Eiffel Tower, which are free to use.
Baby-changing spaces are available on all floors except the top floor.
How many stairs up the Eiffel Tower?
In total, there are 1,665 steps leading from the base square of the Eiffel Tower to the summit. However, please note that the stairs from the 2nd floor to the top are not accessible to the general public. If you're up for the challenge, you can tackle the 674 steps from the base to the 2nd floor, which typically takes between 30 to 45 minutes to ascend, depending on your fitness level.
How do I get to the Eiffel Tower on public transport?
The Eiffel Tower is accessible from various public transport lines.
By Metro :
Line 9 (Pont de Sévres – Montreuil Town Hall: Trocadéro stop)
Line 6 (Nation – Charles de Gaulle Etoile: Bir-Hakeim stop)
Line 8 (Balard – Créteil: Ecole Militaire stop)
Line C (Versailles / Saint Quentin en Yvelines - Anthony / Massy Palaiseau: Champ de Mars stop - Eiffel Tower)
By Bus :
Bus 82, stops: “Eiffel Tower” or “Montessuy”
Bus 30, stop: “Eiffel Tower”
Bus 86, stop: “Champ de Mars”
Bus 69, stop: “Champ de Mars”
Bus 72, stop: “Pont d 'Iena'
All of these stops allow you to access the Eiffel Tower on foot in just a few minutes.