South Coast and Glacier Kayaking
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Iceland's beauty through guided kayak adventures.
Explore the breathtaking landscapes of Iceland's southern coast with us, immersing yourself in one of the country's most picturesque regions. Be guided on an extraordinary kayak adventure around the recently created glacier lagoon, for a truly unforgettable experience.
Our guide to South Coast and Glacier Kayaking
Southern Iceland stands out for being one of the flattest regions on the island, making it the primary location for almost all grain farming in Iceland. The towering mountains to the north act as a protective barrier, shielding the area from the harsh northern winds.
During this tour, you will visit the stunning Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls. Seljalandsfoss is part of the Seljalandsá River, originating from the Eyjafjallajökull glacier. What sets Seljalandsfoss apart is the ability to walk behind it, a feature that has contributed to its fame and allure.
We recommend bringing a raincoat or waterproof coat for this unique experience. Skógafoss, another renowned Icelandic waterfall, serves as the starting point for the Fimmvörðuháls hike leading to Þórsmörk. This picturesque waterfall has even graced the silver screen, featured in films such as Thor: The Dark World and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
- Picks up from most hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavik.
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sat - June to October
- 9.00 am with hotel pick-ups from approximately 30 minutes prior to that time.
- Please allow approximately 11 Hours for your tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for South Coast and Glacier Kayaking
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses (if a hotel pick-up ticket is selected) starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised of specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- There is no place where we can stop for lunch on this tour. Therefore you need to bring along a picnic lunch. We recommend sitting down for lunch before the hike and maybe having a light snack afterwards.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.