Small Group Tour to Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge from London
For a more personable experience, why not opt for our small group tours? With a maximum of 17 guests per tour, you’ll have more one on one time with your expert guide to ask all of your questions and learn more about the top UK locations on your day tour – Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath!
Our guide to Small Group Tour to Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge from London
This small group day tour ticks off a hat-trick of amazing English highlights on one action-packed itinerary!
You’ll start your British adventure by visiting the beautiful Windsor Castle, the Queen’s favourite royal residence, before being mesmirised by Stonehenge and charmed by Bath.
What's more, the tour includes a tasty lunch pack! Spend more time exploring at each stop rather than struggling to find food.
Visit Windsor Castle
Discover why this impressive castle is The Queen’s favourite weekend residence and explore the rich history contained within its walls. See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, explore the opulent State Apartments with their priceless artworks, including pieces by Rembrandt and Leonardo Da Vinci and pay a visit to St George’s Chapel, the final resting place of Queen Mary, Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.
Please note - there is the option to not include entry to Windsor Castle giving you more time to explore charming Windsor. Please select 'not including Windsor Castle Entry' if you'd like this option.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Explore the delights of Bath at your leisure.
Please note - there is the option to not include entry to Roman Baths and explore Bath instead. Please select 'not including Roman Bath Entry' if you'd like this option.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Small Group Tour to Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge from London
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- You must bring your voucher to join this tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day.
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed until further notice.
- As a working royal palace, Windsor Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining, and closures can occasionally occur at short notice.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.