Tenerife Island Tour
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Tick off Tenerife's stunning highlights with a minimum of fuss
A wonderful introduction to the beautiful island of Tenerife, this guided tour visits an array of stunning locations including Villa de Candelaria, La Laguna and Villa de La Orotava, enabling you to get your bearings while taking some incredible photos in the process.
Our guide to Tenerife Island Tour
This excursion gives you the opportunity to feel the essence of Tenerife in one day.
Once the pick-up is finished, you will leave the hotel zone behind, heading to the town called Villa de Candelaria. There you can visit its basilica, inside which is the Virgin of Candelaria, who is the patron saint of the Canary Islands. You will also be surprised by the imposing bronze statues that commemorate the ancient menceyes (Guanche kings) Tenerife, and constitute a national monument.
Continue the route to La Laguna, the first city founded in Tenerife after its conquest. This historic jewel was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999. Here we will walk its picturesque streets that overflow with history and culture.
Next, head to the town of Villa de La Orotava in the north of the island, where you will take a walking tour of the National Historic Artistic old town. Its streets full of history and beauty will take you to La Casa de Los Balcones, one of the most characteristic buildings of La Orotava and embroidery and costumes centre of the Canary Islands
Visit Garachico, a town that was partially destroyed by a volcanic eruption in 1706 and later rebuilt. It has a rich architectural heritage from the 16th and 17th centuries, very well preserved, which is why its historic centre was declared a Site of Cultural Interest in 1994.
You will have free time to have your lunch (not included). Why not enjoy some Canarian cuisine by tasting one of the menus that we recommend in the restaurants of the Ycoden Daute Isora area.
On the way back to the south, we will pass through Teno Rural Park to visit the picturesque Hamlet of Masca. It offers one of the most beautiful landscapes in Tenerife where nature and one of the best samples of traditional architecture in the Canary Islands meets.
Tuesdays & Thursdays from southern pickup points and from Puerto de la Cruz.
Normally 8.30am. Your exact pick-up time will be detailed on your documentation.
Around 9 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tenerife Island Tour
- Guests aged between 2 and 11 years are eligible for the child rate.
- Pick-ups are available from most hotels in Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas, Costa Adeje and Playa Paraiso and Puerto de la Cruz.
- These itineraries could be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
- Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel this must be done in writing by the person in whose name the booking is in. The cancellation charges are as follows, 56-14 days prior to the arrival 25% of the price of the reservation, 7-13 days prior to the arrival 50% of the price of the reservation and 0-7 days prior to the arrival 100% of the price of the reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions for Tenerife Island Tour
Is lunch included in the tour?
No, it isn't included but there will be time provided for guests to eat lunch at their own expense.
What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 2 and 11 years old must book a Child's ticket.
Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.