iFLY Indoor Skydiving for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Have you ever wanted to try skydiving but don’t think you quite have the nerve to willingly throw yourself out of a plane? The good news is you don’t have to. Grab a friend and enjoy the thrill and sensation of sky diving with this fantastic introductory experience… indoors.
Our guide to iFLY Indoor Skydiving for Two
What happens on the day?
On arrival an hour before your flight time, you will check-in and meet your instructor. You will then watch a training video and have a Q and A with your instructor before being kitted out in a jumpsuit that is provided.
Then it’s time to make your way to the flight chamber. You will each receive two flights (that’s the same freefall time as three tandem skydives). Enjoy the feeling of being suspended in mid-air by the 120mph stream of air.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
- South East: Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes; Hampshire - Basingstoke
- North West: Manchester - Trafford Quays
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for iFLY Indoor Skydiving for Two
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 3 (under 18s need parental consent)
- Maximum Weight: 18 stone (114kgs)
- Participants with a disability should contact the centre directly at least two weeks before their flight date to ensure that you can be appropriately accommodated.
- Participants should be in good general health. Participants will be unable to fly if they are under three years of age, are pregnant, have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs. If you have a history of heart, back or neck complaints, or any general concerns, it is best to check before booking
- The venues have disabled access, lifts and toilets
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- This experience is available any time seven days a week throughout the year. Excluded dates including Christmas Day apply. Flights booked for slots between 12.00 and 18.00 on Weekends and School Holidays are subject to a £5 per person supplementary charge to iFLY at the point of booking.
- We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. You must have booked and flown before the expiry date. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 45 minutes for your visit.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.