The Addams Family Broadway Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The lovable family of creepy kooks are alive and well and living in their super-spooky mansion in Central Park. When outsiders come to dinner, the famously macabre Addams Family created by Charles Addams are put to the test hurling Gomez, Morticia, Wednesday, Pugsley, Fester, Grandmama and Lurch headlong into a night that will change the family forever.
Our guide to The Addams Family Broadway Tickets
The Addams family, led by the elegantly gaunt and seemingly undead Morticia and her ever-devoted husband Gomez, is in turmoil. Their daughter Wednesday, now 18, finds herself falling in love-a sensation that is unsettling for both her and her family of endearing misfits. When the teen invites her new boyfriend, Lucas Beineke, over with his ‘normal’ family to get better acquainted with the Addams household, comic chaos (including everything from an amorous giant squid to mixed-up potions to a scorching tango) ensues.
- Monday No performance
- Tuesday 8.00pm Evening
- Wednesday 2.00pm Matinee
- Wednesday 8.00pm Evening
- Thursday 8.00pm Evening
- Friday 8.00pm Evening
- Saturday 2.00pm Matinee
- Saturday 8.00pm Evening
- Sunday 3.00pm Matinee (from 5 September 2011 onwards)
Tickets are currently available for purchase up to 30 October 2011.
Please Note: The Addams Family will CLOSE and play its final performance on 31 DECEMBER 2011.
Seats are guaranteed to in the Orchestra or Front Mezzanine section of the theatre.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Addams Family Broadway Tickets
- All New York Broadway Theatre Tickets are guaranteed in the Orchestra or Front Mezzanine section of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 14 days prior to the performance date.
- Regular New York Broadway Theatre Tickets may not be valid at certain times of the year such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. At this time you must purchase a peak holiday ticket. Please see individual show description for details.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Addams Family Broadway Tickets
Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, we will not send hard tickets to your home address. Attraction Tickets Direct will confirm your seats with the theatre box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time ,the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 14 days prior to the performance date.