This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Chicago CityPASS packs five of the Windy City’s must-see attractions into a single pre-paid pass that fits easily into your pocket and saves you a massive 50% off regular combined admission.
Our guide to Chicago CityPASS
Experience the best of Chicago with CityPASS. You’ll get admission to the most iconic attractions in the city, hand-picked and packaged into one convenient attraction pass - and at big savings. CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so there’s no need to rush through each attraction meaning you’ll have more time to enjoy the Chicagoan experience—from the city’s famous landmarks and beautiful architecture to the amazing food and warm Midwestern hospitality.
Included Attractions are as follows:
- Shedd Aquarium VIP - From whales to snails, tarantulas to turtles, and angelfish to zebra sharks, meet 32,000 animals from aquatic habitats around the world. Sharks cruise overhead, stingrays swim below your feet, and belugas smile at eye level. Penguins fly through chilly waters, dolphins soar into the air, and big bellied frogs croak and leap. Shedd Aquarium offers you connections to the whole aquatic world. CityPASS includes VIP entry to Waters of the World galleries, Amazon Rising, Wild Reef, Abbott Oceanarium, Polar Play Zone, Amphibians special exhibit and Stingray Touch (May to October), plus your choice of a 4-D Experience.
- The Field Museum & Underground Adventure - See the world’s wonders in one place at The Field Museum. Come face-to-face with SUE, the world’s largest T. Rex, descend into an ancient Egyptian tomb, and explore over 10,000 years of Chinese history and culture. Travel around the world and back in time at The Field Museum. CityPASS admission gives you VIP Entry and an All-Access Pass, including admission to all permanent and ticketed exhibitions, plus your choice of one digital 3D film. Movie selection subject to availability.
- Skydeck Chicago (Fast Pass Entry and the Ledge) - At 1,353 feet, the Skydeck is the highest observatory in Chicago and the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Voted one of the 7 Wonders of Chicago by Chicago Tribune Readers. Skip the ticket line and treat yourself to unparalleled 360-degree views of up to four states from the top of the world-renowned Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the Western Hemisphere’s second-tallest building. Take a deep breath and step out onto The Ledge – glass floor balconies 103 floors over Chicago! Complete your visit with interactive exhibits, photo ops and a movie about Willis Tower’s rise to prominence.
Plus Your choice of admission to two of the following four attractions:
- The Adler Planetarium - (Temporarily Closed) Explore space at America’s first planetarium! Experience sky shows with breathtaking visuals of far-away galaxies in one of the world’s most technologically advanced dome theaters. Discover the mysteries of the Universe through interactive and engaging exhibition galleries and sky shows in multiple theaters
- Art Institute of Chicago - See why the Art Institute of Chicago is the only museum in the world to be top-ranked by TripAdvisor four years in a row! Experience the greatest Impressionist collection outside Paris, and view contemporary masterpieces in the spectacular Modern Wing. Stand before classics like Nighthawks, and travel the globe through galleries devoted to the art of ancient Greece, Japan, Africa, and the Americas.
- 360 Chicago including Fast Pass Admission - Experience magnificent views of Chicago’s skyline, beaches and historic waterfront from 1000 feet up. Enhance your visit with interactive multimedia exhibits and learn about the city’s history, architecture, natural scenery and culture
- Museum of Science and Industry - Spark your imagination and indulge your curiosity at the largest science museum in the country, with over 400,000 square feet of hands-on, mind-blowing experiences! Manipulate a 40-foot indoor tornado; take a run in a human-sized hamster wheel; send your pulse to a 13-foot, 3-D giant heart; explore a real World War II German Submarine; and much more! CityPASS admission gives you VIP entry and the Explorer One ticket package, including museum entry (Science Storms, U-505 Submarine Exhibit, YOU! The Experience, and more), one special timed-entry experience (Omnimax film, Coal Mine, U-505 on-board tour, or a special exhibit) and a Motion Simulator Ride.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Chicago CityPASS
- You will receive an official Chicago CityPASS mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processess, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- Your Chicago CityPASS voucher will be uploaded to your online order and you will receive an email when it is ready to download. Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- The Chicago CityPASS is activated the first time you use it and you have 9 days from this point to visit all five attractions
- There is no refund if you do not visit all five attractions
- CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 3-11. However children aged 3 or less can purchase a ticket too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 3 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Chicago CityPASS
- Will I receive tickets or vouchers for this product?
You will receive an official City CityPASS mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processes, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- How long is the ticket valid for?
The Chicago CityPASS is valid for a period of 9 days from the first time it is used. But you won't need that much time, because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break without feeling rushed.
- Does a child aged 3 or less need a CityPASS?
CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 3-11 however children aged 3 or less can use these tickets too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 3 or less free admission, some will still charge for a discounted price/ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require you to stand in the main ticket line in order to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS.