Save £45 on Grand Celebration Flights!
Book NOW, for early morning flights up until 31st March, to see one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £277 per person! Save £45 per person!Book early!
Save up to £39 on Wind Dancer Helicopter Flights!
See one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £345 per person!Book early!
Save 10% off of all Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Book by end of March!
For 2020 we're offering over 10% off of selected Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie Tours and Sample 'The Most Buzzed About Signature Dishes'. Book by the end of March to save 10%More Info
These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
Absinthe - Las Vegas
“The #1 Greatest Show in Las Vegas History”
Proclaimed “The #1 Greatest Show in Las Vegas History” by Las Vegas Weekly!
Our guide to Absinthe - Las Vegas
Named “Best Show” by Vegas SEVEN, the Las Vegas Review-Journal and more, ABSINTHE at Caesars Palace is an adults-only circus variety show featuring a cocktail of wild and outlandish acts in a theatre-in-the-round presentation.
Audiences are treated to a night of imagination and excess, as the cast of eccentrics perform amazing feats of strength, balance, danger and unfathomable flexibility within mere feet of the audience surrounding the intimate stage.
Performance Schedule (subject to change)
- Monday: 8.00pm & 10.00pm
- Tuesday: 8.00pm & 10.00pm
- Wednesday: 8.00pm & 10.00pm
- Thursday: 8.00pm & 10.00pm
- Friday: 8.00pm & 10.00pm
- Saturday: 8.00pm & 10.00pm
- Sunday: 8.00pm & 10.00pm
Stripside at Caesar's Palace
- Impressario's Reserve - Limited seating overlooking the stage
- Ringside VIP - First row Ringside
- Gazillionaire's Ring - Second to fourth rows from the ring
- Klappsitz Terrace - Rows E,F and G
- Green Fairy Gallery - Rows H, I, K, L
- Throne Zone - Slightly restricted view
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Absinthe - Las Vegas
- Passport or valid photo ID must be carried at all times.
- Las Vegas Shows must be booked more than 7 days in advance.
- Tickets will be held under the lead passengers name at the Box Office
- You must pick up your tickets at least one hour prior to show time and can only be retrieved by the person listed under Lead Passenger Name.
- Photo ID is required to collect your tickets.
- All reservations are final. Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. 100% cancellation fees apply.
Frequently Asked Questions for Absinthe - Las Vegas
- Will my tickets be sent to my home address?
No, Attraction Tickets Direct will send you a ticket voucher confirming your Las Vegas Show reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your Las Vegas Show Booking. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- What does LET Included mean?
'LET Included' means Light Entertainment Tax included.