Bryce Canyon National Park Day Trip
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the colours, shapes and incredible hoodoo views at Bryce Canyon National Park. This full day tour of Bryce Canyon includes views of the Virgin River Gorge, the Grand Staircase National Monument and the park's magical hoodoos!
Our guide to Bryce Canyon National Park Day Trip
Journey through Nevada and Arizona on your way to Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah. Traversing the towering walls of the Virgin River Gorge, which connects the Southwestern rim of the Colorado Plateau and the Northeastern edge of the Mojave Desert, is a true hidden gem along the route to Bryce Canyon.
The natural amphitheater of Bryce features stunning rock pinnacles, called “hoodoos,” which are formed by wind and water erosion and transcend 2,000 feet of elevation as well as vibrant sandstone colors that are a photographers dream! The stunning views are only matched by its ruggedness, and as Ebenezer Bryce once said, Bryce Canyon is “a hell of a place to lose a cow.”
During your full day tour, you will be treated to amazing panoramic views of the famous “hoodoos” and 100 mile vistas across Escalante Grand Staircase National Monument. Escalante Grand Staircase and Bryce Canyon span three distinct climate type, each with its own unique characteristics; Spruce and Fir Forests, Ponderosa Pine Forests, and Pinyon Pine and Juniper Forests. During your guided tour, you will have approximately three hours to explore Bryce Canyon National Park, with visits to multiple rim overlooks including: Inspiration Point, Sunrise Point and Sunset Point.
For a more casual experience, you will be able to take a relaxing, scenic walk among the hoodoos on one of the park’s well maintained trails.
Tuesdays and Saturdays
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bryce Canyon National Park Day Trip
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
- Photo ID is required.
- Child car seat “law requires children under 6 and under 60lbs to ride in a booster seat. Seats can be rented for $10 payable locally.
- This tour requires a minimum of four people to operate.
- Infants aged less than 2 and under are deemed not suitable for this trip
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.