Day Tour - Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the spectacular petrified sand dunes of Antelope Canyon on this day trip from Las Vegas. Marvel at these natural sculptures, then witness the famous circular incision of Horseshoe Bend.
Our guide to Day Tour - Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
We begin our day heading out along a scenic drive into the Navajo territory. Stop for breakfast in St. George Utah home to the oldest continuously operating Mormon temple in the world. as we head deeper into Navajo territory we approach the mighty Colorado River, for a visit to “Horseshoe Bend”, where the river flows and meanders around the rocks creating a unique horseshoe-shaped loop beloved by visitors and photographers from around the world.
Next we travel to where “The water runs through the rocks” as per the local Navajo folklore. We tour the lower Antelope Canyon and visit the spectacular dunes created by the wind, water and sand; words are not enough to describe these formations created by Mother Nature.
A local Navajo guide will tour us through the canyon and show us the beauty of the sun which creates shafts of light that shine through the slits in the canyon walls, creating one of a kind photo opportunities. After a break for lunch we head to the Glenn Canyon viewpoint for one last look at this spectacular area, before we head to Las Vegas for an evening arrival.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Day Tour - Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Age Restrictions: 7 year old minimum to enter the canyon.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- These Guided tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Travelers can select the Tour Guide Language at the time of booking.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.