Grand Canyon Helicopter Falcon Flight
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Grand Canyon Helicopter Falcon Flight sees you travel in a luxury A-Star helicopter and offers incredible aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, Bowl of Fire and the Mojave Desert before soaring over the mighty Colorado River and into the depths of the Grand Canyon. With forward-facing seats and 180 degree of unrestricted views, this is an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Our guide to Grand Canyon Helicopter Falcon Flight
Embark on an incredible flight to one of the Natural Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon. A luxury van will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel to take you to Boulder City Airport. Here you board a state-of-the-art helicopter designed with forward-facing seats for 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic viewing. Your highly trained Pilot will make sure to provide you with some informative commentary as you fly over the magnificent Hoover Dam, the Bypass Bridge and the Black Canyon en route to the Grand Canyon.
Fly past Fortification Hill, a colourful extinct volcano that has become popular with hikers and then descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon for an eight mile flight below the canyon rim. Soar like a falcon over the mighty Colorado River passing geological rock formations that have formed over millions of years. After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight to Las Vegas will include other panoramic views of natural wonders such as the rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
This flight takes you above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon for a distance of 15 miles , the standard mileage of most canyon flights. If you want to double your flying time at the canyon, upgrade to our Grand Canyon Below the Rim Extended Tour where you will fly above and below the rim for a distance of 30 miles.
3.5 hrs from hotel to hotel. Flight duration is of approximately 70 minutes.
Available from hotels and resorts in the Las Vegas area. Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Helicopter Falcon Flight
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Hotel Transfers is only available from hotels and resorts within the La Vegas area.
- Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation
- Flight times are approximate and include loading and unloading
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian
- Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (112 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Helicopter Falcon Flight
What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
Is there a maximum weight per person?
Passengers exceeding 250 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price. Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.