Grand Canyon Helicopter Flights
4.8 stars: Based on 109 reviews via
Comments as mentioned above.
Grand Canyon Helicopter Flights4 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 09 Aug, 2022
Exceptional views in a once in a lifetime experience.
Etched by the mighty Colorado River, the Grand Canyon is incomparable, incredible, seemingly infinite and rightly one of the natural wonders of the world. For the most spectacular panoramic views a Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour over the Canyon is a must.
Our guide to Grand Canyon Helicopter Flights
We have a great selection of Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours to cater for every budget and time constraint. All Grand Canyon helicopter tours from Las Vegas take you to the West Rim and as a general rule, a helicopter ride will get you closer to the Canyon than a plane flight with many Grand Canyon Helicopter tours including a descent and landing within the actual walls.
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours departing Las Vegas
- Grand Celebration Helicopter Tour – Land in the depths of the Canyon’s West Rim on the banks of the Colorado River for a champagne picnic. A sunset departure is also available, plus extended tour options that include visits to Grand Canyon Skywalk or a rafting trip through Black Canyon.
- Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour – This non-stop Grand Canyon helicopter tour takes you soaring below the West Rim of the Grand Canyon and also takes you over sites such as Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. There is also an extended Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour option that visits Grand Canyon Skywalk.
- Wind Dancer Helicopter Tour - A great option for those looking for a VIP Grand Canyon Experience. Soar over the Grand Canyon before enjoying Champagne and light snacks at an exclusive landing point on the floor of the Grand Canyon itself.
- Silvercloud Helicopter Tour – This premium Grand Canyon Helicopter tour is perfect for those with limited time and offers a VIP helicopter experience to the Grand Canyon without landing on the Canyon floor itself.
- Skywalk Odyssey Helicopter - This deluxe helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon combines an exciting helicopter flight with tickets to the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
- Indian Territory Helicopter Tour – This extended version of the Wind Dancer Helicopter Tour takes you further into the Grand Canyon to explore the scenic West Rim including visits to Eagle Point and Guano Point.
Average 4.8 out of 5 (109 customer reviews)
Comments as mentioned above.
Mark Kennedy reviewed 09 Aug,2022
Overall very happy with the service provided.
Trusted Customer reviewed 27 Jul,2022
Great what an experience and great value for money the pilot was fantastic with his knowledge and his interaction with his passengers was brilliant too this all added to the trip of a lifetime for myself and my family
William Dougall reviewed 14 Jul,2022
Great trip real bucket list experience
Keith Watkins reviewed 22 Apr,2022
an amazing experience worth the money
Keeley Siequien reviewed 29 Mar,2022