Grand Canyon Deluxe National Park Air and Ground with Heli
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The helicopter trip was amazing!
This enhanced version of the Grand Canyon Deluxe Airplane Tour includes a magical 25-30 minute helicopter flight over the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon.
Our guide to Grand Canyon Deluxe National Park Air and Ground with Heli
Explore the crowning gem of the U.S. National Park system beginning with a fixed wing flight over the spectacular Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and surrounding desert.
Enjoy the beauty of the winding Colorado River as it stretches out beneath you as the twin otter plane glides gracefully to the Grand Canyon's South Rim - photographic opportunities abound as this geographical wonderland stretches from one horizon to the next.
With a span of up to 11 miles and a depth of over one mile, the Grand Canyon offers a visual richness made up of amazing colors, textures and monolithic towers that hold the history of the Earth.
Once you arrive at the National Park, you will board a helicopter for your 25-30 minute flight over the North and South Rims. The views by helicopter are guaranteed to be astonishing, providing you with the most colorful and dramatic landscapes the canyon has to offer!
After your experience by air, prepare for more vistas by ground including a transfer to the Grand Canyon National Park’s most scenic lookout point.
Enjoy a box lunch and plenty of photo opportunites during your exploration before your return flight to Las Vegas. Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off services are included.
Daily, year round.
Approximately 9 hours hotel to hotel. Flights are around 70 minutes in both directions.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Deluxe National Park Air and Ground with Heli
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 90 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- The twin otter plane is fully air-conditioned and built specifically with enlarged windows and high wings to ensure a great views of all the landmarks. The plane accommodates 19 passengers.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Deluxe National Park Air and Ground with Heli
- Is there a maximum weight limit for a plane passenger?
Planes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs must purchase a 'comfort seat' and a $100 supplement will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- What should I wear/bring?
Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.