Grand Canyon South Rim Coach Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Climb aboard a state-of-the-art motor-coach and visit the splendid South Rim of the Grand Canyon on this full-day tour.
Our guide to Grand Canyon South Rim Coach Tour
Journey to one of the great natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon National Park, on this action-packed tour which visits the iconic site's South Rim.
Sit back and relax on board a state-of-the-art deluxe motor coach as it travels through the mystique of the Southwest Desert while your professional driver/guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas.
Your tour will stop at two scenic stops on the Rim of the Grand Canyon as well as making a lunch stop at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitors Center.
Take time to gaze out at the deepest, widest, and most colourful sites of the Grand Canyon before returning to Las Vegas.
Daily, year round.
Apprioximately 14 hours from hotel to hotel.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon South Rim Coach Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
- Bring with you government issued I.D. passport or Drivers' Licence
- Wear sensible shoes and don't forget your camera!
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon South Rim Coach Tour
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.