King of Canyons with Formula 1 Race Track Views
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience Formula 1 from above, the only way to see the entire racetrack!
In the words of Lewis Hamilton, 'It's going to be unmissable.' Secure your booking today, and not only will you see one of the seven natural wonders of the world, but you will also see the brand-new Formula 1 Las Vegas circuit, paving the way for the city's first Grand Prix since 1982.
Our guide to King of Canyons with Formula 1 Race Track Views
The world’s most exciting race will take over the entertainment capital of the world from November 16 to November 18, 2023.
Experience a unique tour during Formula 1 Las Vegas 2023 – the King of Canyons with Formula 1 Race Track Views. This exclusive package merges the thrill of the race with a visit to one of the world's seven natural wonders, the Grand Canyon, located just a short helicopter ride from Las Vegas.
You’ll take off from Las Vegas and fly over some of the Southwest's most majestic scenery – including the Mojave Desert, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, Grand Wash Cliffs. Your flight will also lead you directly over the Hoover Dam, presenting unparalleled chances for capturing stunning photographs.
Visit Grand Canyon West, where your bucket-list adventure truly unfolds. Your helicopter will gracefully descend over 3,000 feet, setting down on a secluded plateau on the Grand Canyon floor, offering a privileged vantage point above the mesmerizing blue-green expanse of the Colorado River.
After landing, enjoy champagne and a light picnic and hike the ancient canyon before returning to the Las Vegas metro area.
As you make your way back, prepare to absorb the sheer grandeur of Formula 1 Las Vegas 2023! On the helicopter tour's return leg, you'll soar above the Las Vegas racetrack – a 14-turn street circuit weaving through iconic landmarks including Caesars Palace, the Bellagio, and the Venetian. From the aerial perspective, you'll capture stunning photos and videos of the grandstands, driver's pits, garages, and the entire circuit as it winds through this iconic cityscape.
Why not elevate your experience with a sunset departure? Opt for the King of Canyons Sunset with Formula 1 Race Track Views package and witness the sun's descent along the horizon, soaring over the Las Vegas Strip precisely as the neon lights come to life.
The round-trip flight duration for the flight is approximately 90 minutes. The total tour duration is around 3.5-4 hours with 30 minutes of ground time on the canyon floor.
This tour operates from the 14th - 18th of November 2023.
Pick-ups are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas and commence up to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight time
State-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City
Please note: A $30 fuel surcharge per person will be collected at the time of check-in locally and is NOT included in the price.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for King of Canyons with Formula 1 Race Track Views
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 90 minutes.
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- You are required to reconfirm your tour reservation at least 48 hours in advance of the applicable tour day date/time. Failure to re-confirm your tour may result in rescheduling or cancellation.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend jackets and winter clothing.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Infants aged less than 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - A $30 fuel surcharge per person will be collected at the time of check-in locally and is NOT included in the price.
- This package doe not guarantee you will see the Formula 1 race live, however you will see the Grand Prix Circuit.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.