Save £45 on Grand Celebration Flights!
Book NOW, for early morning flights up until 31st March, to see one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £277 per person! Save £45 per person!Book early!
Save up to £39 on Wind Dancer Helicopter Flights!
See one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £345 per person!Book early!
Save 10% off of all Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Book by end of March!
For 2020 we're offering over 10% off of selected Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie Tours and Sample 'The Most Buzzed About Signature Dishes'. Book by the end of March to save 10%More Info
These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
See the South Rim of the Grand Canyon...and enjoy a FREE Vegas Show
The perfect tour for those travelling on a budget! Travelling by luxury coach you can really appreciate the wild country outside of Las Vegas plus you can get out and admire the wonderful views of the Grand Canyon. Then enjoy a FREE Vegas show on your return to Sin City.
Our guide to Grand Canyon National Park - South Rim By Coach with Free Vegas Show
This fascinating coach journey to the Grand Canyon takes you past Lake Mead and the hugely impressive Hoover Dam before joining historic Route 66.
Stop for lunch in Williams, Arizona, home to the Grand Canyon Railway before continuing to Grand Canyon National Park.
On arrival at the Grand Canyon, travel along the South Rim, stopping at various points along the way to enjoy the National Park and the magnificent views.
Among the stops are Mather Point (the deepest part of the canyon), Yavapai Point (the widest part of the canyon) and the famous Bright Angel Lodge.
Here you will have 30 minutes free time to take pictures and enjoy a leisurely stroll along the walkways that offer you the chance to gaze across the most colourful part of the stunning Grand Canyon.
FREE VEGAS SHOW
When booking this Grand Canyon South Rim Tour you will receive a free ticket to see either ‘The Rat Pack is Back’, ‘MJ Live Concert’ or ‘The Mentalist’*. We require you to choose one of these shows when booking your Grand Canyon Tour and we will make the reservation for you for the FOLLOWING night after your tour. This is because of the late arrival back into Las Vegas after your tour.
The Rat Pack is Back: The curtain opens and the 7-piece Lon Bronson orchestra gets the audience going with some toe-tapping music before performers portraying all the members of the Rat Pack enter the stage. They sing and dance, conveying all of the charisma and camaraderie of the real entertainers.
Performing from Monday to Saturday, at 7.30pm the show last for 75 minutes and audience members must be 12 years of age or older.
The Mentalist: Gerry McCambridge has one of the most unique acts on the Strip as well as one of the most unique job titles: Mentalist. As a "mentalist," McCambridge reads the minds of random audience members and predicts the outcome of random situations during the performance. The entire show is also laced with comedy and plenty of audience interaction, making each performance a different experience.
Performing nightly at 7.30pm, except Wednesdays, the show last for 75 minutes and audience members should be 16 years of age or older.
MJ Live Concert : Featuring all his biggest hits including Bad, Billie Jean, Beat It, Dangerous, Smooth Criminal, Black & White, I Want You Back and many others. Relive the energy, excitement, spectacle and pure joy of this legendary superstar and his music. Witness the awesome sound, lighting and effects. Feel the energy from the MJ LIVE band and mega talented MJ LIVE dancers. Sing along to some of the greatest hits of all time.
Performing from nightly , at 7.0opm the show last for 7 minutes and audience members must be 5 years of age or older.
Grand Canyon National Park - South Rim By Coach with Free Vegas Show
For some live country music and great southern food, make your way to Toby Keith’s “I Love That Bar” in Harrah’s.
Average 2 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon National Park - South Rim By Coach with Free Vegas Show
- Hotel pick-up and drop off available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- Be aware the total journey time from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon is around 5 hours.
- At each stop there is around 30 minutes free time for photos and exploring.
- Please note, due to changes in the Department of Transportation's rules, this tour doesn't actually stop at the Hoover Dam itself.
- A fuel charge of $7 per person is to be paid at check-in
- We require you to choose one of the three shows when booking your Grand Canyon Tour and we will make the reservation for you for the FOLLOWING night after your tour. This is because of the late arrival back into Las Vegas after your tour.
- We will endeavour to book for you the show of your choice but please note this could change due to the changing nature of shows and/or availability and if full, we will book one of the other two options noted above
- The FREE Show is an added value which offers no refund nor cash value if cancelled or rescheduled.
- Luggage (including Hand Luggage such as Rucksacks) are not accepted in the Theatre so please refrain from taking luggage items as you will be refused entry.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon National Park - South Rim By Coach with Free Vegas Show
- Does the tour stop actually stop at the Hoover Dam?
Due to changes in the Department of Transportation rules, the tour is no longer stops at the Dam but nearby photo-taking opportunities will be available.