VIP Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
On this enhanced version of the Golden Eagle helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon, your helicopter touches down at Eagle Point so you can experience the spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass walkway that extends over the Canyon rim, 4000 feet above the Colorado River.
Our guide to VIP Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour
The Golden Eagle Air Tour is perfect for Las Vegas guests who are pressed for time but still want to experience an incredible bird's eye view of the Grand Canyon.
Departing from a private heliport in Boulder City, take in stunning aerial vistas of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before arriving at the spectacular Grand Canyon itself.
Your state-of-the-art chopper is designed from the ground up for sightseeing and features a nearly 180-degree field of view, passenger-to-pilot communications, and choreographed music.
With this version of the tour, your helicopter will land on top of the Grand Canyon rim at Eagle Point, where you can experience the spectacular Skywalk with your VIP pass.
Skip to the front of the line at this amazing glass walkway and head out over the edge of the Canyon rim! Yes, that is the Colorado River 4000 feet below your feet..
In total you will have around 45-60 minutes to enjoy the scenic West Rim before your returning to Vegas and it's recommended to allow at least 20 minutes to visit the Skywalk.
Daily, year round.
Varies - see calendar. Las Vegas hotel pick-ups start up to 90 minutes before the departure time.
70-minute scenic helicopter flight to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, admission to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, complimentary round-trip hotel transfers from most major hotels located on the Las Vegas Strip & Downtown Area, Light snack.
About 5.5 hours door-to-door. Total flight time is around 70 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for VIP Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see tour description for details.
- Total flight time is around 70 minutes.
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
- Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
Frequently Asked Questions for VIP Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.