Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
4.9 stars: Based on 10 reviews via
Enhance your Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour experience with a visit to the amazing Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass walkway that allows you to walk over the Canyon rim, and a leisurely pontoon boat ride down the Colorado River.
Our guide to Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
This canyon experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West; a helicopter flight, a picturesque cruise and a walk across the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
After being collected in Vegas and driven to a state-of-the-art terminal Boulder City (30-60 minutes from Vegas), you will soon be soaring majestically over stunning terrain in a modern chopper!
Spot Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Guano Point, Eagle Point and more before making an incredible 4,000 foot descent into the depths of the mighty Canyon itself.
Here, a waiting pontoon boat will take you out on the Colorado River for a smooth water float trip. Be sure to look up to take in the awe-inspiring views.
Next, reboard the helicopter for a thrilling ascent to the rim of Grand Canyon West where you'll be transported by shuttle to the world famous Skywalk for a VIP skip-the-line experience.
This amazing glass walkway allows you to walk out over the Canyon rim and experience birds-eye views to the Colorado River 4000 feet below your feet.
A complimentary souvenir photograph and snack bag are included before heading back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Daily, year round including pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels.
Varies - check the calendar for daily times. Please note Las Vegas hotel pick-ups commence up to 90 minutes before departure time.
Around 6.5-7 hours door-to-door. Total flying time is around 70 minutes and you will spend around 3.5 hours at the Grand Canyon.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see tour description for details.
- Total flight time is around 70 minutes.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.