Harrods Tea Rooms Afternoon Tea for Two Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
There’s no finer location to experience the best of British tradition and over 150 years of service than in the Harrods restaurant nestled in Harrods department store.
Our guide to Harrods Tea Rooms Afternoon Tea for Two Experience Voucher
To enjoy afternoon tea at Harrods is to experience an unforgettable level of luxury and attention to detail. A treat that channels the glamour of 1920’s and 1930’s high society to spectacular effect, it’s no coincidence that Harrods continues to reign supreme amongst London’s afternoon tea scene.
Enjoy the opulence of your surroundings as the attentive staff show you to your table. The beautiful mosaic decorations, bespoke furniture and immaculate tableware will all contribute to an atmosphere of relaxed indulgence.
Now served in the new Harrods Tea Rooms on the 4th floor, your afternoon tea boasts a spectacular tiered selection of treats, from delicate finger sandwiches and freshly-baked scones to picture-perfect patisserie. Accompanying these delicious treats will be a pot of tea of your choice, which you’ll choose from the range of Harrods’ own blends.
You can also upgrade your experience by choosing to include a glass of champagne with your afternoon tea. No matter what, afternoon tea at Harrods will turn any day into a very special occasion.
Please note: The Harrods Tea Rooms will be closing temporarily in April/May 2024 (dates tbc) but alternative Afternoon Tea venues within Harrods remain bookable.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Harrods Tea Rooms Afternoon Tea for Two Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The minimum age for the glass of Champagne option is 18 years +
- Please note: this is not suitable for people with severe allergies
- The experience content, equipment used, and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available all year round with limited availability at weekends
- Monday to Wednesday: 12.00 pm to 7.00 pm (last sitting 5.15 pm) Thursday to Saturday: 12.00 pm to 8.00 pm (last sitting 6.15 pm) Sunday 12.00 pm to 6.00 pm (last sitting at 4.15 pm) Please note: exclusion dates include Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Valentine’s Day and Public Holidays
- The Harrods Tea Rooms will be closing temporarily in April/May 2024 (dates tbc) but alternative Afternoon Tea venues within Harrods remain bookable.
- It is recommended that you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.
- Your experience will last approximately 2 hours, but please allow extra time for your visit.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of the departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please note: service is not included. All bookings are subject to a 12.5% discretionary service charge (payable locally) and may be subject to a non-discretionary seasonal surcharge depending on the date of redemption, please ask when booking.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Please note: A refund cannot be given for a Voucher that has been partially used.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Please do not book your transportation until you have confirmed your date of visit because the experience is subject to availability.