Go City: London Explorer Pass
5 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy incredible savings and discover 60+ London attractions, all on one easy-to-use pass.
Save up to 35% on admission to your choice of 3, 5 or 7 top London attractions including View from the Shard, St. Paul's Cathedral and more, for one low price with a Go City: London Explorer Pass.
Our guide to Go City: London Explorer Pass
The Go City: London Explorer Pass gives you the flexibility to experience the best of London by creating your own itinerary as you go, and at your own pace!
Save up to 35% on admission to your choice of 3, 5 or 7 top London attractions for one low price with a Go City: London Explorer Pass.
Pay nothing at the gate and choose as you go from over 20 included attractions, including View from the Shard, The Royal Greenwich Observatory, Kew Gardens, Westminster Abbey and more. Each attraction visited = 1 credit used.
- Choice of 3, 5 or 7 great London attractions and tours
- Save up to 35% off combined admission prices
- Create your own itinerary from an exclusive list of experiences with over 20 top attractions
- Skip the line at select attractions
- Flexibility and convenience of one easy to use pass
- Credits last up to 30 days from first use
Your London Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your Explorer credits as soon as you arrive in London. Simply print your London Explorer Pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to redeem credits and get into each attraction.
Average 5 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Included Attractions (subject to change without notice)
- View from the Shard
- The Tower of London
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus London 1-Day Tour
- Golden Tours Hop-on Hop-Off 1-Day Bus Tour
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- City Cruises Thames River Pass
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Hampton Court Palace
- Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition & Theatre Tour
- Kensington Palace
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- Cutty Sark
- Westminster Abbey
- Royal Albert Hall Tour
- The London Bridge Experience
- ZSL London Zoo
- Emirates Stadium Tour
- London Stadium Tour
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Beefeater Gin Distillery
- Freud Museum
- London Bicycle Tour
- London Bicycle Hire
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Benjamin Franklin House
- The Guards Museum
- The Monument
- Museum of London
- Museum of London Docklands
- Old Royal Naval College
- Pollock's Toy Museum
- The Postal Museum
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- British Museum - VOX audio guide
- V&A Museum - Selected Exhibition Entry
- Curzon Bloomsbury, Mayfair or Soho Cinema - Movie Ticket
- London Transport Museum
- Museum of Brands, Advertising and Packaging
- Brit Movie Tours
- Kia Oval Ground Tour
- The Garden Museum
- Twickenham Stadium Tour & World Rugby Museum Tour or World Rugby Museum only (Choose 1)
- Apsley House
- Eltham Palace
- Jewel Tower
- Wellington Arch
- Ranger's Collection
- RAF Museum
- National Maritime Museum - Souvenir guidebook or the Queen's House - Souvenir guidebook (Choose 1)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: London Explorer Pass
- You will be issued a gate ready digital Explorer pass, enabling you to start using your London Pass as soon as you arrive in London.
- The London Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to redeem credits and get into each attraction. Your digital Explorer pass will include a link to the London Explorer Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- Explorer credits last 60 days from first use. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days
- Your London Explorer Pass includes savings for a choice of 3,5 or 7 attractions from the featured list.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn.
- Child age is 3-15 years. Children under 3 are free. Many attractions offer free admission for younger children. Please check the attraction websites for more details.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: London Explorer Pass
- How long is my London Explorer Pass valid?
Your pass is valid for a 60 day period from the activation date. You have two years from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- Can other people use my pass?
No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.