Pop Up Performances with Bottomless Brunch and Prosecco for Two at CIRCUS London
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience in a one-of-a-kind restaurant with Pop Up Performances and a Bottomless Prosecco Brunch for Two at CIRCUS, London.
Our guide to Pop Up Performances with Bottomless Brunch and Prosecco for Two at CIRCUS London
Settle into your seats as you soak up the vibrant atmosphere, before tucking into a three course Pan-Asian tasting menu, sampling a variety of flavours. Start as you mean to go on with a course of small dishes, followed by a course of large dishes with sides before ending with one dessert dish. Pair your fantastic food with 60 minutes of unlimited prosecco.
Dazzling circus performances pop up while guests dine including aerial hoop performances, fire-eating, burlesque, hand-balancing, contortionists and more. With a variety of professional acts in the diverse programme, there’s something for everyone.
- The experience is available Saturdays.
- The experience is available during brunch hours of 12.00 to 16.00.
- The table is allocated for 2 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Pop Up Performances with Bottomless Brunch and Prosecco for Two at CIRCUS London
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Valid for two adults sharing.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Maximum of 6 people per booking
- The experience is only available Saturdays during brunch hours of 12.00 to 16.00. Date exclusions such as the Christmas period (14 November - 2nd January) will apply.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.