Secret Garden Afternoon Tea for Two at DoubleTree by Hilton Kensington
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Escape the ordinary and savour a whimsical tea experience amidst the charming beauty of a hidden garden oasis. Enjoy an array of scrumptious treats and aromatic teas, creating a memorable and romantic outing for you and your companion.
Our guide to Secret Garden Afternoon Tea for Two at DoubleTree by Hilton Kensington
Embrace Britain’s most quintessential dining tradition with this Secret Garden Afternoon Tea for Two at Doubletree Kensington.
Located just a few steps away from Gloucester Road tube station, you’ll take your seats in Doubletree’s beautiful garden overlooking a stunning 19th century church. Your taste buds will be treated to a selection of finger sandwiches, sweet bites, savoury canapes and freshly baked scones, served with clotted cream and jam.
Your fantastic food will be paired with a pot of tea chosen from a wide range of fine teas. Whatever the occasion, this afternoon tea promises to be nothing short of extraordinary.
Afternoon Tea Sample Menu (subject to change)
A selection of traditional sandwiches:
Roast beef with horseradish cream
Smoked salmon with cream cheese and chives
Egg-mayonnaise with watercress
Enjoy a selection of savoury canapes
Warm scones served with clotted cream and strawberry preserve
A selection of sweet bites:
Raspberry Victoria sponge cake
Lemon crème tot
Banoee cream tart
Selection of loose leaf teas
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Secret Garden Afternoon Tea for Two at DoubleTree by Hilton Kensington
- The experience is valid for 12 months from purchase. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please note: this is not suitable for people with severe allergies
- The experience content, equipment used, and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year from 11 am - 5 pm (excluded dates may apply).
- It is recommended that you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.
- Please allow up to 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please do not book your transportation until you have confirmed your date of visit because the experience is subject to availability.
- Please Note: Service is not included.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Please note: A refund cannot be given for a Voucher that has been partially used.