West End Shows - The Prince of Egypt
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the epic emotion and soaring music of THE PRINCE OF EGYPT, the extraordinary new musical from three-time Academy Award®-winner Stephen Schwartz (Wicked).
Our guide to West End Shows - The Prince of Egypt
Journey through the wonders of Ancient Egypt as two young men, raised together as brothers in a kingdom of privilege, find themselves suddenly divided by a secret past. One must rule as Pharaoh, the other must rise up and free his true people; both face a destiny that will change history forever.
Based on the acclaimed DreamWorks Animation film, and featuring the Academy Award®-winning, chart-topping song When You Believe, THE PRINCE OF EGYPT is an exhilarating, powerful and joyous celebration of belief and the human spirit.
Choose from the following available ticket options (subject to availability):
- Top Price Seats Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle: Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Stalls or Dress Circle with a great view of the stage
- Dress Circle: Situated in standard seats in the Dress Circle
Dominion Theatre, 268-269 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7AQ.
2 hours 38 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - The Prince of Egypt
- Cancellation Policy: This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
- Suitable for a general audience and recommended for children 7+. Children under the age of 5 cannot be admitted.
- Please note that flashing lights (photosensitivity), haze, smoke, low fog effects, pyrotechnics, lasers, live flame and the portrayal of violence are featured on stage, loud sound effects can be heard throughout the auditorium and performers move through the auditorium Stalls.
- Please note all shows are subject to availability at the time of the request.
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All West End Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your West End theatre tickets.
- As theatres are now re-opening to full capacities and want to ensure safety for all, venues are updating their admission policies. This may include mask requirements, following any in-venue social distancing measures and some venues may require proof of a negative Covid-19 test or proof of vaccination. As this is a changing situation, please check venue websites in the run-up to your chosen show performance.
- Please note: on rare occasions it may be necessary to pass customer details on to the theatre for track and trace purposes. In this event, you will not be contacted by the theatre for any other reason.
- Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour before the start of the performance.
- Cast subject to change without notice on any given night. The presence of specific actors and actresses can't be guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions for West End Shows - The Prince of Egypt
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your London theatre booking. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Where is the theatre located?
Dominion Theatre, 268-269 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7AQ
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once confirmed.