Camelot Broadway Tickets
"A Thing of Beauty" - Vogue
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Nominated as 'Best Musical Revival' at the Tony Awards!
The Lincolon Center Theater brings the world of Lerner & Loewe’s Camelot to vibrant life once again with a new version of the classic tale.
Our guide to Camelot Broadway Tickets
Based on The Once and Future King by T.H. White, Camelot, Lerner, and Loewe’s 1960 follow-up to My Fair Lady, is a story about the quest for democracy, striving for justice, and the tragic struggle between passion and aspiration, between lovers and kingdoms.
This epic and timely tale features the iconic characters King Arthur, Queen Guenevere, and Sir Lancelot as well as the beloved original score with lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe which includes “If Ever I Would Leave You,” “What Do the Simple Folk Do?” and the title song “Camelot.” Featuring a book by Academy and Emmy Award-winning writer Aaron Sorkin, based on the original book by Alan Jay Lerner, and direction by Bartlett Sher.
The play tells the age-old tale of the knights of the round table, led by the idealistic King Arthur and his beloved Guenevere, as they try their best to rule with integrity. Over the course of the play, the heroes are forced to fight off the conniving villain, Mordred, who himself wishes to sit on the throne. Follow the king of Camelot and his loved ones on a quest for truth and duty, fascinating from the first act to the final curtain drop. You will not want to miss this truly magical high-fantasy spectacle.
Camelot is the perfect play to catch for all fantasy lovers. Whether you are searching for the perfect show to see with a group on Broadway, be it a family celebration or a night of corporate team-building; or a solo venture to Broadway, you will not regret getting a ticket to Camelot. From the beautiful opening to the tragic yet hopeful final act, it will keep you on the edge of your seat. The show is filled with powerful music, mesmerizing choreography, and a timeless story that resonates with audiences. So come and join us in the magical world of Camelot and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Theatre: Lincoln Center Theater-Vivian Beaumont 150 West 65th Street New York, NY 10023
Audience: Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the theatre.
Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre that you have booked from the calendar opposite. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best-available-seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Camelot Broadway Tickets
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19-related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO-authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Camelot Broadway Tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best-available-seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Digital Camelot Broadway Tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Camelot Broadway Tickets (s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Camelot Broadway Tickets
How will I receive my Camelot Broadway Tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Camelot Broadway Ticket (s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Camelot Broadway Tickets can be canceled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine, and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.