The Phantom of the Opera Broadway Tickets
4.9 stars: Based on 94 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The longest running Broadway musical of all time...
A timeless production that has set the standard for all other Broadway shows. A ground-breaking tale of romance, obsession and tragedy, with a captivating score created by Andrew Lloyd Webber. The Phantom of the Opera continues to reign supreme on the Broadway stage, charming audiences’ time and time again.
Our guide to The Phantom of the Opera Broadway
Without a doubt one of the most famous Broadway shows of all time, The Phantom of the Opera is celebrated all over the world, but on the New York theatre stage is where it really shines. Based on the famous French novel ‘Le Fantôme de l’Opéra’ by Gaston Leroux, the incredible story was adapted for the stage over 28 years ago, making it the longest running Broadway musical ever. This standout Broadway production tells the timeless tale of the Phantom who hides away from the world in an underground cavern beneath the grandeur of the Paris Opera House. Experience a tragic love story filled with passion, emotion and obsession.
The impeccable orchestra perform an unforgettably powerful score composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber with poignant lyrics by Charles Hart and Richard Stilgoe. The stunning musical numbers include popular classics ‘The Phantom of the Opera’ and ‘All I Ask of You’. Enjoy a multi-award winning Broadway show that boasts accolades including ‘Best Musical’, ‘Outstanding Actor’ and ‘Best Scenic Design’. The breath-taking vocals of the talented performers will captivate you right from the start, while the jaw dropping sets, spectacular special effects and lavish 19th century costumes bring the story to life before your eyes. Discover a piece of theatrical history and find out what’s hiding behind the mask, with a Broadway show that just gets better with age.
One of the most beloved shows in the history of musical theatre, The Phantom of the Opera is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. Uncover the haunting tale of the Phantom, a man who hides himself away in a dark cavern underneath the Paris Opera House. Ashamed by his deformed physical appearance he hides from the world in the depths of his lair and taunts the Opera house above. After falling for beautiful starlet Christine, the lonely Phantom is desperate to make her a star. With a growing obsession for his protégée, he expresses his talents by composing an impressive musical score for her to perform. A fascinating tale of romance, fixation and tragedy that has ruled the Broadway stage for over 28 years, The Phantom of the Opera is a must-see.
Theatre: Majestic Theatre (247 West, 44th Street, New York)
Audience: Suitable for ages 8+. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Opened on Broadway: January 26th 1988
Seats are guaranteed to be located in the specified section of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Average 4.9 out of 5 (94 customer reviews)
Fantastic!! Amazing evening at the show, I now know the reason it’s been there for so long. Lived up to expectations!!
Alison Jones reviewed 25 Apr,2022
I purchased a New York free style pass for my parents as well as tickets for Phantom of the Opera. They were extremely impressed by how easy it made their trip. I was a bit apprehensive when booking the theatre tickets as no seating was pre allocated. I need not have worried as upon arrival my parents were allocated top seats with a fantastic view of the performance. I have used this company before for myself when visiting both NY and Florida. You cannot beat them.
Trusted Customer reviewed 19 Mar,2020
Brilliant show. Standing ovation by the whole theatre. Great seats/view. Good communication throughout purchase. Reasonable cost compared to other outlets.
Steve reviewed 05 Feb,2020
Graham Cummings reviewed 17 Jan,2020
Excellent show with excellent seats 👍 Having not been allocated set seats on ordering the tickets, when I collected them from the box office to my surprise we were on the second row from the stage- perfect thank you
Trusted Customer reviewed 04 Jan,2020
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Phantom of the Opera Broadway Tickets
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Phantom of the Opera Broadway Tickets
How will I receive my tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage. on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section.