Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
4.6 stars: Based on 56 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate New York dining experience with a view...
Experience an exquisite dining experience where gourmet tastes, elegant decor and extraordinary views result in an evening of unparalleled pleasure.
Our guide to Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
Experience exquisite dining set against the breathtaking back drop of illuminated Skyscrapers, world famous bridges and Lady Liberty herself, as you gently sail around Manhattan Island.
The boats are entirely glassed over ensuring unobstructed views of all the New York sights while the live jazz adds to the wonderful ambience as you cruise along the Husdon and East Rivers taking in views of Mahattan's majestic skyscrapers including the Empire State Building.
Keep your eyes peeled for the Intrepid Sea-Air Space Museum, the Brooklyn Bridge, the World Trade Center site, Battery Park City, South Street Seaport, the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, Governor’s Island, Ellis Island, the Colgate Clock and much more.
And get your cameras ready for the scenic highlight of the cruise - the world famous Statue of Liberty illuminated at night.
During your voyage you will enjoy mouth-watering, gourmet cuisine freshly prepared on board, complimented by the pampering service of the staff.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Beet & Goat Cheese Salad with Organic Mixed Greens, Roasted Golden & Crimson Beets, Candied Pecans and a range-Anise Vinaigrette
- Corn & Crab Chowder with Lump Crab, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Yellow Corn, Idaho Potatoes and chives
- Hudson Valley Farms Duck Pastrami with Medjol Date Puree, Navel Orange Segments, Artichoke Chips and Micro Arugula
- Seared Togarashi Tuna with Enoki Mushrooms, English Cucumber, Edamame, Red Bell Pepper and Wasabi Cream
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes with Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash and Cajun Cream Sauce
- Miso Glazed Cod with Pea and Wasbi Mash, Oyster Mushrooms, Baby Carrots, Sugar Snap Peas and a Soy & Sweet Mirin Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast with Fingerling Potatoes and Chives, Haricot Verts and a Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Rib with Idaho Potato and Horseradish Mash, Baby Carrots, Pearl Onions, English Peas and a Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Greek Zucchini Fritters with Lemon Orzo, Red Onions and Sun Dried Tomatoes, Spring Onion and ucumber Tzatziki
- Duo of Sorbet with Fresh Fruit
- New York Style Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganache and Raspberry Sauce
- Bateaux Signature Warm Butter Cake with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Blackberry Sauce
- Artisanal Cheese Plate - Assorted Cow, Sheep & Goat Milk Cheeses with Chili Rosemary Cashews and Quince Paste
Beverages: Coffee & Tea Included
First Class Premier Package
For an extra special experience, why not upgrade to the First Class Premier Package? The premier package includes seating in the first class section of the vessel, superb personal service throughout the cruise, amuse bouche (palate teaser), and premium open bar (mixed drinks, house wines, domestic and imported beer and soft drinks).
7.00pm; Boarding starts at 6.15pm.
Around 3 hours.
Tips & Tricks - Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
Some of the New York Dinner Cruises have a strict dress code and will not allow jeans or trainers, so make sure you check if your Cruise has recommended attire before you go!
Average 4.6 out of 5 (56 customer reviews)
Lovely experience. Staff treated us very well. Only disappointment was company automatically added 20% tip to credit card charge for wine when I'd already tipped 20%. I'm hoping it Will be corrected.
Trusted Customer reviewed 31 Aug,2019
Amazing!!! Highlight of the trip
Clive Seatter reviewed 12 Jul,2019
Fabulous trip, a really special way to see the sights of New York. Would recommend.
Trusted Customer reviewed 15 May,2019
First class boat trip. Highly recommend.
Trusted Customer reviewed 14 May,2019
Dinner cruise was excellent and the food was very good
Christine Longmore 07969499194 reviewed 02 May,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
- Please exchange your voucher for a ticket at the embarkation point - Pier 61, Chelsea Piers. PHOTO ID is required.
- Smarter dress is required - Dress code will be enforced. Collared shirts and jackets requested for gentlemen. For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy Jeans are acceptable. No casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes.
- Drinks are not included in the price and must be paid for on board the boat.
- Tickets are not valid for Valentine's Day, July 4th or New Year's Eve.
- Children aged six or over are welcome onboard however a child rate is not available.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
- Are children allowed?
Children aged six or over are welcome onboard however a child rate is not available.
- What kind of music is played?
The sophisticated sounds of live soft jazz, Broadway, blues and more, provided by a live professional jazz trio and remarkable New York song stylist.
- How much do drinks cost?
Mixed drinks start at $7.50, beer starts at $6, and wine begins at $5.50 per glass. Soft drinks are $2.50 each. Coffee, tea and iced tea are included in the ticket price. All other beverages can be purchased on board. Prices do not include tax or gratuity.
- Is gratuity included in the ticket price?
A service charge is included in the ticket price which covers food but it does not include any optional gratuity for beverages or exceptional service.
- Does the ship have wheelchair access?
Yes. The ship can accommodate wheelchairs for boarding and provides a handicap restroom. Please notify us of any special-assistance members prior to the cruise so we can ensure the appropriate assistance is provided.
- Does the boat sail in inclement weather?
Yes, the ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort. Should the tour be cancelled by the operator for any reason, then Attraction Tickets Direct will issue a full refund on your return to the UK.