Ice-Skating in Central Park!
Skate at the iconic Woollman Rink made famous in numerous movies ….together with some of our most popular New York experiences at the best price!Now on Sale!
If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
FREE Planet Hollywood $10 Spending Money
Purchase your New York attraction tickets and we will give you a FREE $10 Planet Hollywood Dining Voucher to use on your holiday!Buy Now
The world's most famous skyline seen from your dinner table!
Book today and receive a complimentary upgrade to a window-seat on all Bateaux NYC Dinner cruises up to 30 December 2020.Adults from just £128
All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour with Harbour Cruise
Usual Pre bought tickets
All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour with Harbour Cruise4 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 04 Dec, 2019
Perfect for your first visit to the Big Apple...
We highly recommend a Hop-on Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour ticket to all first time visitors to New York as it offers the best way to explore the city and get your bearings. Plus the All Around Town Tour ticket is valid for 48 or 72 hours, giving you transportation around Manhattan for two or three whole days!
Our guide to All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour with Harbour Cruise
Discover New York at your own pace and get a real flavour for the city with the All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour which allows you get on or off at any of the 50 stops around the city.
Spend as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour.
Tickets are valid for 48 or 72 hours from the time of redemption and on board the double-decker buses, an informative guide tells you about all the famous sites in Manhattan. This is a great way to see New York City's landmarks at your own pace!
Your All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour ticket allows you to ride on all the following tour loops. Buses run daily except Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Downtown Loop - See the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Financial District, Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry), South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, United Nations, 42nd Street, St.Patrick’s Cathedral, Fifth Avenue and more
- Uptown Loop - See Central Park, Lincoln Center, Theatre district, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, St.Patrick’s Cathedral, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Harlem, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim and other famous cultural attractions on Museum Mile, the Apollo Theatre and Harlem neighbourhoods
- Brooklyn Loop - Visit Brooklyn to experience its rebirth and the new generation of Brooklynites contributing modern ideas on art, music, food, fashion and more. You’ll see aspects of Brooklyn’s previous golden age like the charming brownstones, the beautiful Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Bridge. Stops include rooklyn Promenade/ Cadman Plaza, Atlantic Avenue, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Museum of Art and Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Public Library, Fort Greene Park and Brooklyn Academy of Music. Also see Old Fulton Landing, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Bridge and enjoy views of the amazing Manhattan skyline.
- Night Tour - (Not hop-on, hop-off) View over 20 sites from Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building to Greenwich Village, Soho, Chinatown and Little Italy at night. See all the glittering lights of 'the City that never sleeps' as you stop in Brooklyn for magnificent views of Manhattan’s skyline
- CitySightseeing New York Hop-On, Hop-Off Cruise: After exploring Manhattan by land, this harbour cruise offers the chance to enjoy wonderful views of the Big Apple from the water. See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the historic immigration centre, World Financial Centre and the awesome Manhattan skyscrapers including the One World Trade Center. The hop-on, hop-off cruise runs from 10.00am to 4.00pm and can be joined at two different stops which connect with the sightseeing buses - Stop 1: Pier 78 and Stop 2: World Financial Center.
- Admission ticket to your choice of either the New York Historical Society or the Museum of the City of New York.
- ADDED VALUE - all All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour tickets come with a New York Eat and Play Card which offers exclusive savings on – dining, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more! The card is valid for up to 4 persons exclusive and gives you access to discounts of 10% - 50% off the entire bill at over 100 New York restaurants and attractions. Your ticket will be given to you locally when you redeem your All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour with Harbour Cruise voucher.
Average 3.6 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Usual Pre bought tickets
Philip Mott reviewed 04 Dec,2019
Great service and easy to use when wanting to get around New York without having to walk everywhere. The tour guides are good and always offer to help with any questions you have.
Hannah reviewed 14 Aug,2019
Excellent service and value for money. Difficult to find the harbour cruise initially.
Trusted Customer reviewed 26 Apr,2019