Discovery Cove Package Special Offer
4.9 stars: Based on 125 reviews via
Experience an all-inclusive day at Discovery Cove for less with our Special Offer package and save up to 42% on a Dolphin Swim Package!
Our guide to Discovery Cove Package Special Offer
Save on regular Discovery Cove Swim Packages when you book one of Special Offer Discovery Cove Packages.
Relax and unwind on our white sand beaches and experience incredible animal encounters around each corner throughout your day at Discovery Cove. Glide across the lagoon with a beautiful bottlenose dolphin or explore a lush landscape of rocky lagoons, waterfalls and pristine sandy beaches at Discovery Cove. This all-inclusive oasis is a fantastic mix of tranquillity and exhilaration. You’ll feel as if you’ve stumbled upon an undiscovered tropical island. Move at your own pace through this sun-soaked oasis, doing as much as you want, or as little as you’d like.
Choose a dolphin swim ticket and tick something extraordinary off your bucket list. Step into the calm waters and befriend a bottlenose dolphin. Wade a little further out and catch a dorsal fin ride back to shore. The experience lasts 30 minutes, but the memories last a lifetime. Then, you have the rest of the day at your leisure to soak up the unique, indulgent atmosphere.
Among the many highlights is Discovery Cove's Grand Reef, a vast underwater world, with thousands of tropical fish drifting over colourful corals. Stroll along the white sands, paddle in the shallows amongst rays, and dive deep to discover hidden underwater grottos. Amazing moments await for every age and any strength of swimmer. Unwind in the warm waters of Serenity Bay. Paddle in the shallows, or wade out deeper for a refreshing swim and then head for Wind-Away River where warm gentle currents carry you past white sand beaches, through dense rainforests, waterfalls and an underwater cave. Discover the Explorer's Aviary, just beyond the towering waterfalls, where you can hand-feed tropical birds and experience swimming and wading adventures and face-to-face encounters with playful otters and curious marmosets at Freshwater Oasis®. And guess what, all of this is included in your Discovery Cove tickets at the best price around from Attraction Tickets Direct.
As a reservation-only experience, which is limited to a capacity of 1300 guests a day, it’s a rare opportunity to set your own pace. It’s all about a day of wonderful discovery and a lifetime of memories at Discovery Cove Orlando.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Discovery Cove Package Special Offer
- Discovery Cove is a reservation-only experience and you must choose the date you wish to visit at the time of booking.
- You will be issued with a Discovery Cove electronic ticket which you have to present upon arrival at Discovery Cove. Discovery Cove no-longer issue hard tickets.
- Those wishing to swim with Dolphins must purchase the Dolphin Swim ticket.
- If you just want to accompany friends and family who are swimming with dolphins, purchase the Non-Dolphin Swim Ticket. This option includes all the same elements, except for the Dolphin Interaction Session.
- You must be at least 6 years old to swim with dolphins.
- Children between 6-12 years old participating in the dolphin swim experience must be accompanied by an adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience. There is no minimum adult to child ratio, so one adult can accompany more than one child.
- Any minor under the age of 18 years participating in the dolphin swim experience must have a “Minor” waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian. If a parent is not present at check-in, they will need to complete a liability release form prior to the day at Discovery Cove and those accompanying the child will need to bring the completed form as well as a photocopy of the parent’s Driving License or Passport to verify their signature. Please contact us should you need a form sent with your Discovery Cove documents.
- Visits to SeaWorld® and Aquatica® may be taken before or after your visit to Discovery Cove.
- In order to ensure everyone's safety, participants must be able to comprehend safety-instructions in English.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 30 days prior to your booked Discovery Cove visit. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 30 days of your booked visit. There are also no refunds for amendments (for example to change from Dolphin Swim to Non-Dolphin Swim) or cancellations within this 30 day period.
Frequently Asked Questions for Discovery Cove Package Special Offer
- Do I have to book a date or can I leave it open?
Because Discovery Cove limit attendance to 1300 people per day, we have to book a date for you. During busy periods such as Easter and Summer, we would require at least 2 months notice in order to secure you a place.
- Do you need to be an experienced swimmer for Discovery Cove?
No, life jackets are provided and you don't have to go out of your depth.
- What is included in the Dolphin Swim all-inclusive price?
Your Discovery Cove experience includes everything: a dolphin swim experience (if the Dolphin Swim Ticket is selected); unlimited access to all swim and snorkeling areas; the Explorer's Aviary; breakfast, lunch and snacks throughout the day, soft drinks and a selection of alcoholic drinks (for over 21s); use of a mask, snorkel, life vests and/or wetsuits; towel; locker, parking; lounge chairs and beach umbrellas.
- How long is the dolphin swim?
The swim will consist of a 10-15 minute introduction with the trainers and a 30-minute in-water group session with the dolphins. This will be followed by an optional 30 minute debrief for any questions.
- What is included in the Non-Dolphin Swim price?
The Non-Dolphin Swim Package includes all the same great elements as the Dolphin Swim package with the exception of the dolphin swim itself - unlimited access to all swim and snorkelling areas; the Explorer's Aviary; breakfast, lunch and snacks throughout the day, soft drinks and a selection of alcoholic drinks (for over 21s); use of a mask, snorkel, life vests and/or wetsuits; towel; locker, parking; lounge chairs and beach umbrellas.
- What are the age restrictions?
To swim with the dolphins, guests must be at least 6 years old.
- Are children allowed to participate in the dolphin swim without their parents present?
Children between 6-12 years old participating in the dolphin swim experience must be accompanied by an adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience. Any minor under the age of 18 years participating in the dolphin swim experience must have a “Minor” waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian. If a parent is not present at check-in, they will need to complete a liability release form prior to the day at Discovery Cove and those accompanying the child will need to bring the completed form as well as a photocopy of the parent’s Driving License or Passport to verify their signature. Please contact us should you need a form sent with your Discovery Cove documents.
- When should I arrive?
Park operating hours are 8.00am to 5.30pm. Check-in begins at 7.15am. We recommend arriving early so you can enjoy a full day at this beautiful park.
- Is the dolphin swim available to guests with disabilities?
Discovery Cove can accommodate guests with disabilities who are able to manoeuvre themselves with limited assistance (or with the aid of a personal assistant) during their dolphin experience and in the various wading locations.
- Can i prebook a Cabana at Discovery Cove?
Yes but this must be done directly with Discovery Cove. Once your ticket is confirmed we will send you a Discovery Cove booking reference. When contacting Discovery Cove, give them this reference who will then link the cabana to your tickets.