SeaWorld Orlando VIP Private Tour
4.7 stars: Based on 209 reviews via
Discover the best SeaWorld has to offer with your own private tour guide!
Create your perfect SeaWorld Orlando experience on the SeaWorld Private VIP Tour. Accompanied by an expert tour guide create your own bespoke tour including front-of-line access to the rides of your choice, VIP seating at one signature show, animal interactions and much more!
Our guide to SeaWorld Orlando VIP Private Tour
Experience a hassle-free day at SeaWorld with a Private VIP Tour. This 4-hour tour is the perfect way for families to experience the best SeaWorld has to offer, get up-close with animals and still leave plenty of time to relax and enjoy the park on your own.
Your VIP Tour includes:
- A VIP Tour +Guide
- Preferred parking
- Express Park Entry
- Quick Queue Unlimited
- Reserved seat at one signature show
- One printed and framed photo per party
- A meal voucher for one meal per guest
- Animal feeding experiences
- Penguin Meet
- Dolphin Encounter
The SeaWorld Orlando VIP Private Tour operates daily and lasts around 4 hours. Your tour time is allocated on the day. You will need to visit the information desk once inside the park by 10.00am for time allocation.
Tour price is in addition to park admission, a separate entrance ticket to SeaWorld will still be required. A minimum of 2 paying guests required to book this tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SeaWorld Orlando VIP Private Tour
- Tour price is in addition to park admission, a separate entrance ticket to SeaWorld will still be required.
- Your Private VIP Tour at SeaWorld Orlando must be booked in advance and you must select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 paying guests required to book this tour.
- Additional rates may apply for party sizes larger than 12
- This is a walking, guided tour of SeaWorld.
- Tour is up to 4 hours in length.
- Guests should call the SeaWorld Parks Contact Centre on the number detailed on the ticket at least 24 hours in advance of your visit to SeaWorld to choose tour start time..
- Tour times and components are subject to change and availability.
- Individuals with disabilities who require special accommodations for the tour are requested to provide two (2) weeks' notice of their need for accommodation. SeaWorld will attempt to satisfy requests received less than two (2) weeks in advance, to the extent it can do so within the time provided.
- Participants are encouraged to check in at the park’s Information and Reservation counter at least 30 minutes prior to the tour start time set on day of booking.
- Ride height regulations apply to all guests.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Children under 3 are free, but still require a tour reservation.
- Preferred parking is for day of Private VIP Tour at SeaWorld only.
- Reserved seating at event concerts not included.
- Late arrivals may miss tour components that cannot be revisited.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.