Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Daytrip to Paris from Disneyland® Paris: City Tour, Seine Cruise and Eiffel Tower
Departing from Disneyland® Paris, this tour enables you to pick off a selection of Paris highlights including a city tour by coach, a Seine river cruise, and a visit to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Prepare to be amazed!
Our guide to Daytrip to Paris from Disneyland® Paris: City Tour, Seine Cruise and Eiffel Tower
After boarding your covered panoramic coach at the Newport Bay Club (9.45 a.m) or Vienna House Dream Castle (10 a.m), get ready for a day to remember.
During the panoramic bus city tour which will take approximately 90 minutes, enthralling recorded commentaries will reveal to you the habits of Paris people and how they perceive their city.
Discover how the architecture of Paris evolved throughout the years and pass by its main monuments and through its greatest neighborhoods the Champs-Elysées overlooked by the Arc de Triomphe, the Ile de la Cité with the Notre-Dame Cathedral at its heart, the Louvre Museum and its pyramid, without forgetting the Eiffel Tower.
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, take to the water for a fantastic 1-hour audio guided cruise on the Seine River with music and admire the stunning architecture of the heart of the capital from your fully-glassed boat with open-air terrace.
Finally, visit the second floor of the Eiffel Tower where you will enjoy a breathtaking view over Paris!
You can contemplate the capital, its monuments and the Seine at 360° from the terrace before arriving back at Disneyland® Paris for around 8pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Daytrip to Paris from Disneyland® Paris: City Tour, Seine Cruise and Eiffel Tower
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Please note this tour is subject to availability at the time of your request due to high demand at the Eiffel Tower. If the date you request is not available, we will advise of the next available date.
- Tour departs at 9:45am from Disney's Hotel Newport Bay Club® (Avenue Robert Schuman, 77700 Chessy) and at 10.00am from Hotel Vienna House Dream Castle (40 Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs 77703 Magny-le-Hongre).
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 72 hours prior to the tour date. Bookings cancelled 48 hours prior to the tour date will be offered a 50% refund. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.