Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2022 Tickets Now On Sale
Tickets included in this offer
Added Happiness! Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is back! And this year it's happening during the 50th Anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort, so expect plenty of new fun and 50th anniversary-themed twists! Join the party on select nights from 12 August to 31 October 2022 at Magic Kingdom Park.
Ghosts and ghouls of all ages are invited to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park! And since it’s happening during the 50th Anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort, you’ll find new fun to enjoy - like a reusable trick-or-treat bag and beautiful anniversary print keepsake to mark the occasion!
Get into the spirit (and into your costumes*) for this exciting event that comes complete with exclusive offerings like the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular stage show. During this spellbinding soiree at Cinderella Castle, the Sanderson Sisters run amuck, using their magic to throw the party of their afterlife alongside an ensemble of their most fiendish friends.
Then slither, walk, creep or crawl to Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade where the Headless Horseman himself begins the festivities down Main Street, U.S.A.®. Here, you can spot floats filled with Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best. Watch sparks of magic fly with a spirited performance from the Haunted Mansion graveyard diggers. See wonderfully wicked Disney villains. Plus so much more.
Of course, Halloween wouldn’t be Halloween without candy, so satisfy your sweet tooth as you trick-or-treat throughout the Park. There are even special, allergy-friendly options so everyone can indulge. Be sure to put on your big ol’ pumpkin grin for photos with some favourite Characters…and for enchanting new photo ops celebrating Magic Kingdom Park. Need to squeal out your excitement? Hop on popular attractions including Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor as they showcase some spooky twists just for the occasion.
And watch the skies above Cinderella Castle come alive as frights take flight during Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular hosted by Jack Skellington. This can’t-miss nighttime extravaganza features projections, special effects and lighting mixed with fireworks, music and Characters.
Capacity for this event is limited, so get your tickets soon. Then show up wearing your best costume and roll into the Park with swagger. It’s fun for ghosts and ghouls of all ages, so the only thing truly scary would be missing out.
Terms and Conditions:
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park is a separately ticketed event held on select nights in August, September and October from 7.00pm to midnight.
- Ticket is valid only for admission to the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom® Park from 4:00 pm to 11:59 pm (event 7:00 pm to 11:59 pm) on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements are subject to change without notice.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- All Guests may dress as their favourite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another. Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening. Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist. Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Guests aged 13 and under may wear masks, but these must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen. Masks of any kind may not be worn by guests 14 years and older.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from unless their costume can be modified to meet the above standards. Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- Infants 0-2 years old are free of charge and do not require an admission ticket when accompanied by an adult with a valid event ticket.