Mount Teide & Las Cañadas National Park
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the incredible beauty of Las Cañadas National Park
Magnificent Mount Teide is one of the largest volcanoes in the world and affords breathtaking views across Tenerife. and beyond. This spectacular journey takes you through scented pine forest, across unique lunar landscapes and also through giant craters.
Our guide to Mount Teide & Las Cañadas National Park
The unique scenery of Las Cañadas National Park and Mount Teide has featured in many Hollywood movies including Star Wars and you'll find out why on this fantastic 6-hour tour.
After being collected from your pick-up point in Southern Tenerife, your excursion begins with a scenic ascent from sea-level to 2370 metres into Las Cañadas National Park which is formed around an enormous crater.
The journey takes you through Canarian pine forest to ancient lava flows and the bizarre lunar landscape which makes Las Cañadas so photogenic. You'll also pass through picturesque villages including Vilaflor, renowned as the highest and one of the oldest villages in Spain.
At the heart of the national park is stunning Mount Teide, the third largest volcano in the world. Enjoy the beautiful views of rugged Ucanca Valley before taking the optional cable car (ticket payable locally - approx €27) to the 3350 metre summit of Mount Teide.
Here you can experience wondrous views across Tenerife and on a clear day you can even see the other Canary Islands. The sulphuric fumes rising from the crater are evidence that there remains volcanic activity deep inside this dormant volcano.
Descend back into the Ucanca Valley and pass through one of the biggest craters in the world, before descending through Chío village and on to the beaches of Las Américas.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mount Teide & Las Cañadas National Park
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Guests aged between 2 and 11 years are eligible for the child rate.
- Pick-ups are available from most hotels in Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas, Costa Adeje and Playa Paraiso.
- These itineraries could be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Mount Teide & Las Cañadas National Park
- Is lunch included in the tour?
No, it isn't included.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 2 and 11 years are eligible for a Child ticket.
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.