Harry Potter and The Cursed Child Theatre Tickets for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Unleash wizardry's new era live onstage.
After 19 years prepare to experience the magical thrill of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child theatre tickets in London's West End.
Our guide to Harry Potter and The Cursed Child Theatre Tickets for Two
Experience the magic like never before with two tickets to Harry Potter and The Cursed Child Theatre. Join Harry, Ron, and Hermione on a brand-new adventure, set 19 years after their heroic efforts to save the wizarding world. This time, they're accompanied by a courageous new generation at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Brace yourself for dazzling spells, a thrilling journey through time, and an epic battle against mysterious forces that threaten the future. Immerse yourself in the enchantment of this one-of-a-kind theatrical production, based on a captivating new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany, as it unfolds in London's West End.
What happens on the day:
Kindly be aware that attendance includes two showings of Harry Potter and The Cursed Child. Part One has a duration of two hours and 40 minutes, featuring a 20-minute interval. Part Two runs for two hours and 35 minutes, also with a 20-minute interval.
On Wednesdays and Fridays, Part One begins at 2 pm, concluding at 4:40 pm. Part Two starts at 7 pm and concludes at 9:35 pm. On Sundays, performances commence one hour earlier. It is essential to book both parts simultaneously.
- London - Shaftesbury Avenue
- Bookings available from 10th January 2024
- Wednesday & Friday at 14:00pm and 19:00pm & Sunday at 13:00pm and 18:00pm.
- Please allow approximately 7 hours and 35 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Harry Potter and The Cursed Child Theatre Tickets for Two
- No minimum age however the minimum recommended age for the show: is 10 (under 18's need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Most theatres welcome wheelchair users, however,
- the supplier must allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience. Please enquire at the time of booking as not all theatres have wheelchair access.
- It is recommended to book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline, so it is best to book as early as possible to ensure dates are available before the voucher expires. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of the departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please do not book your transportation until you have confirmed your date of visit because the experience is subject to availability.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Please note: A refund cannot be given for a Voucher that has been partially used.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.