London Witches & History Walking Tour for Two Adults and Two Children
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the wicked history of the capital with this London Witches and History Walking Tour for Two Adults and Two Children.
Our guide to London Witches & History Walking Tour for Two Adults and Two Children
Led by a bewitching guide, explore the city’s famous sights and hidden gems on this outdoor walking tour that’ll take you from London Bridge to St Paul’s Cathedral. Embark on a journey into the past, lending your ears to tales of the unexpected stories of London’s real-life witches and the great injustices that befell them.
Emerge from the murky shadows of London Bridge, skirt the edges of Borough Market, twist and turn your way past an ancient ship and scurry along the infamous Clink Street. Along the way, marvel at iconic landmarks and visit some famous filming locations from Harry Potter. Combining history and magic, this tour is sure to make you fall in love with London.
On the Day
Meeting outside Southwark Viewpoint, you’ll meet the bewitching guide who’ll lead your 1 hour 15 minute tour. Prepare to explore London’s famous sights and hidden gems, while hearing the unexpected stories of its real-life witches and the great injustices that befell them.
- London - Southwark
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for London Witches & History Walking Tour for Two Adults and Two Children
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Children ages are 5-15 years. Children under this are not permitted on the tour.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available Monday - Thursday at 19.00, Friday - Saturday 17.00 and 19.00 and Sunday at 15.00
- It is recommended to book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 1 hour 10 minutes for the full experience.
- There may be cobbled streets, paved areas and steep slopes. Kerbs can be uneven in places. Where there are hazards or weather issues, the guide will give due warning and guidance or avoid completely.
- It is possible to request in advance details regarding a route suitable for those using a wheelchair. Please check when booking with supplier.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts to check in with your guide.
- Tours run in all weathers so please dress for the elements.
- This is a walking tour so comfortable shoes are required.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.