Standard Inside Stateroom
4.6 stars: Based on 43352 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
With more space than you’d find in same-class rooms on most other cruise ships, Disney's “Standard” is superior.
Our guide to Standard Inside Stateroom
Standard Inside Staterooms classifications and locations are as follows:
- Category 11A: Decks 6 and 7
- Category 11B: Decks 5 and 6
- Category 11C: Deck 2
Rooms on Deck 2 offer Guests convenient proximity to shipboard restaurants and nightclubs while Decks 5, 6 and 7 are upper decks. Please note that Category 11C sleeps 3 only.
- Sleeps: 3 or 4 persons
- Size: 184 sq. ft.
- Bed Configuration: queen bed, single sleeper sofa and upper-berth pull-down bed (if sleeping 4)
- View: No exterior view
Disney Cruise Line has thought of everything to ensure first-rate comfort and convenience during your voyage. Standard Inside Stateroom design features include:
- A sitting area with a couch, TV and desk
- A heavy privacy curtain to separate the sitting and sleeping areas
- A full bathroom with a vanity, sink, shower and tub
- Elevated wooden bed frames for under-bed storage of suitcases and other large items
- Attractive yet functional cabinetry in the living area
All this plus unparalleled Disney service at any and all hours is bound to make your stay a true pleasure.