Visit to Buckingham Palace and Afternoon Tea at Harrods for Two
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get yourselves to London to enjoy this regal day of treats with a self-guided tour of The State Rooms inside Buckingham Palace and Afternoon Tea at Harrods for Two.
Our guide to Visit to Buckingham Palace and Afternoon Tea at Harrods for Two
Discover the world-famous Buckingham Palace, which serves as the official London residence of His Majesty The King and is one of the few remaining working royal palaces in the world today. Soak up the magnificence and beauty of the Palace as you explore the 19 State Rooms, which provide the setting for ceremonial occasions and official entertaining by members of the Royal Family, including the majestic Throne Room and grand White Drawing Room. You’ll behold priceless paintings and some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection.
After exploring Buckingham Palace, give your tastebuds the royal treatment with afternoon tea at Harrods. Your afternoon tea boasts a spectacular tiered selection of sweet and savory treats. Accompanying your fantastic food will be a pot of tea of your choice, which you’ll choose from the range of Harrods’ own blends.
What happens on the day?
On the day of your pre-booked visit, you will exchange your voucher for official tickets at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office (Gate A). You’ll then be able to soak up the historic atmosphere as you explore the incredible State Rooms and Treasures of the Royal Collection abound, with priceless paintings, incredible furniture and porcelains.
On the day of your afternoon tea experience at Harrods, you and your guest will make your way to the 4th Floor of the iconic department store, where you'll be warmly welcomed by the staff and shown to your pre-booked seats. Once settled at your table you will be served your choice of specialty teas chosen from the Harrods’ range, and a selection of savory and sweet treats including finger sandwiches, individual cakes, delicious patisseries, and warmed scones served with clotted cream, and Harrods preserve. Take your time and soak up the atmosphere of this elegant setting – the perfect destination for a luxurious afternoon treat.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to Buckingham Palace and Afternoon Tea at Harrods for Two
- Minimum age: 18
- The voucher is not valid for visitors requiring level access on the wheelchair access route. You must purchase tickets directly with Royal Collection Trust.
- Your vouchers are valid from 22 July to 24 September 2023. Kindly note that vouchers cannot be extended.
- The Visit to Buckingham Palace State Rooms is available on Saturdays and Sundays at 1.45 pm
- Admission to the State Rooms is at 1.45 pm but please arrive at the Ticket Office (gate A) by 1:30 pm to exchange your voucher.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 15 minutes before admission time. You will also need to have a physical printed version of your voucher to exchange on arrival.
- Afternoon tea is available on Saturdays from 12.00 pm to 8.00 pm (last sitting 6.15 pm) and Sundays from 12.00 pm to 6.00 pm (last sitting 4.15 pm)
- You must book and take your experience before the voucher expiry date. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes for your visit to the State Rooms and 1 hour 30 minutes for your afternoon tea. Also, be sure to allow for travel time between venues.
- You must have made your booking with the Virgin Experience Days Customer Service Team a minimum of 14 days prior to the date you wish to attend Buckingham Palace. Failure to do so may result in you losing your experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Please Note: Remember to allow plenty of time to travel between the restaurant and the theatre.