Hollywood Night Tour
The Doors, The Byrds and The Eagles all loved L.A. at night.....now explore it for yourself!
- Free cancellations*
- 11 booked
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the City of Angels as the dusk settles!
Hollywood comes alive after dark, with its sparkling city lights and shimmering avenues creating an unmistakable air of glamour and romance.
Our guide to Hollywood Night Tour
Hollywood Night Tour with Live Guide.
There's nothing quite like the spell Los Angeles casts once the sun goes down. There are many people who say that evening is the best time to see this famous city.
Led by expert tour guides, Starline can help you experience the evening glamour and romance of Los Angeles like never before, including:
- Hollywood Blvd. & Walk of Fame
- Sunset Strip
- West Hollywood
- Griffith Observatory 30 minutes
Your journey begins with a drive through the shining heart of the city at dusk, leading you to a unique view of several historic Hollywood landmarks.
You'll cruise down the iconic Sunset Strip, the historic core of L.A.'s hip nightlife. Here, you will see iconic and infamous hot spots like Whisky-a-Go-Go, the Viper Room, Chateau Marmont, and trendy Laugh Factory and Comedy Store.
West Hollywood is a trendy area known for its high-energy nightlife. The storied Troubadour club has a rich musical history: Elton John made his U.S. debut on its stage in 1970. It’s still one of the city’s best music venues.
Striking a different note, you’ll see the historical Hollywood Forever Cemetery. This cemetery was is the final act with many of Hollywood’s largest studio performers. Hundreds of favourite early Hollywood stars are buried here, including Jayne Mansfield, Rudolph Valentino, and Douglas Fairbanks.
You will embark on a journey to see the stunning view at the iconic Griffith Observatory, where you'll arrive at a scenic overlook with the very best views of the Los Angeles basin!
High above the city, you can see the L.A. city skyline, the Hollywood Hills, and even the city's most famous Hollywood sign for a once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity from this spectacular vantage point.
With its sparkling city lights and shimmering avenues, Los Angeles offers a new view of the city and unmistakable air of glamour and romance after dark.
1.5-hour tour leaving at 5 pm winter, from the Starline Hollywood Terminal. Note: The Griffith Observatory portion is unavailable on scheduled concert nights at the Greek Theatre.
Departure Location: 6801 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, CA 90028
Start Times: 5:00 PM during Winter and 7:00 PM during Summer
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hollywood Night Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- This tour is ADA-compliant and fully accessible. However, we do advise you to notify the tour operator of any special requirements at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time, so they can make adequate arrangements.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Hollywood Night Tour
- If we are not picked up from our hotel, where do tours start?
Tours begin from the main departure point is infront of the Dolby Theatre at 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028.