The Best of Paris Walking tour with Notre Dame, The Louvre & Seine River Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save time with skip the line tickets at the Louvre
See the top highlights of Central Paris with an expert local guide on this easy half-day tour. Start with the fascinating story of Notre Dame and see it still standing proud defiant of the recent raging fire that tried to destroy it. Skip the lines at the Louvre and explore the best of its collection with your guide. Finally, we’ll leave you with a river cruise ticket that you can use whenever you like.
Our guide to The Best of Paris Walking tour with Notre Dame, The Louvre & Seine River Cruise
This highlight tour of Central Paris packs a maximum number of world-class attractions into a small amount of time.
Your tour starts in front of the fountain at Place Saint-Michel. From there your guide will take you to the site of Notre Dame explaining it’s fascinating 850 years of history, secrets and mysteries. See how this historic structure still stands proud after the recent fire and discover what the future holds for this magnificent building.
Your Paris walking tour continues in the picturesque lanes of the Île de la Cite and Latin Quarter, where you'll see iconic buildings, like the Conciergerie and learn about some of the historic personalities that strolled these streets before you. Visit the impressive church of St. Germain l'Auxerrois which was built in the 13th century and take advantage of skip-the-line tickets to Sainte-Chapelle.
Passing through the narrow, medieval streets of the Latin Quarter, you’ll cross back over the river to enter the Louvre. During high season, the entrance lines can stretch for hours, but regardless of when you visit, you’ll walk right in for a full tour.
The Louvre's collection is enormous, but you won't have to worry about art fatigue; Your guide will focus on the most important works and help you understand what makes them so significant by giving you the vibrant stories behind them. There’s a lot to see, but your visit will include paintings by Leonardo da Vinci and his incomparable Mona Lisa, sculptures by Michelangelo and Canova, statues from antiquity like the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the major works of the French Romantics like Géricault’s ‘Raft of Medusa’, and even the French Crown Jewels.
The guided part of your tour ends here, but you will receive a Seine River cruise ticket that you can use any time during the rest of your stay. Either hop right on a boat, or save it for sundown, which is a lovely time to take in the sights along the river.
This is a great experience for anyone who wants to pack in a lot of must-see sights to an easy half day of touring.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from March - October.
Around 4 hours 30 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Best of Paris Walking tour with Notre Dame, The Louvre & Seine River Cruise
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID. This is particularly important for guests who qualify for a child discount.
- As with all museums, some galleries of the Louvre Museum may be closed without prior notice. In this case, your guide will make an appropriate substitution.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- To ensure the safety of visitors, French authorities enforce security measures upon entry to the attractions of the Louvre. Suitcases, luggage, and larger bags are not allowed inside. Only bags smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm are permitted. Please accept our apologies for any delay or inconvenience caused by extra security checks.
- Unfortunately, some of the Louvre rooms are not wheelchair accessible.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.