Gold Coast Whale Watching
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Whales in Paradise will provide you with the most intimate and memorable encounter with Humpback Whales on the Gold Coast. As the first Whale Watching Operator on the Gold Coast this family-run business takes pride in offering you a Whale Watching Cruise with a difference.
Our guide to Gold Coast Whale Watching
Between June and October, the Gold Coast is a haven for majestic humpback whales as they migrate to and from feeding grounds in the icy waters of the Antarctic.
Photo opportunities abound as these playful creatures spy hop, slap their tails and show off with full breaches. Of all the great whales, the Humpback is the most surface active displaying behaviour that will not only inspire you but leave you in awe.
Get up-close and personal with the gentle giants of the sea from the unrivalled water-level viewing decks of the cruise vesse. Passenger numbers are limited to make sure you have a fantastic experience- so have your cameras ready!
Guaranteed rail-side viewing means a 360º unobstructed view of the Humpback’s spectacular acrobatic displays- and don’t forget the cheeky dolphins and turtles keeping us company along the way!
Tours also include a free Rich & Famous Waterways Cruise through the stunning Nerang waterways. Cruise past the magnificent homes and gardens of the stars as our entertaining crew keep you up-to-date with the Gold Coast’s latest Hollywood gossip - all this topped off with complimentary tea, coffee & biscuits- a perfect way to start your tour.
Daily, June to October.
7.00am, 8.30am, 10.30am, 12.00pm or 2.30pm.
Around 3 hours 15 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Gold Coast Whale Watching
- Please arrive twenty minutes before the tour departs, so we can check you in and board on time.
- Whales in Paradise maintains a 100% daily sightings record! However If no whales are seen during your cruise, we will welcome you back for a free cruise!
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.