Central Park Ice Skating & One World Observatory Combo Saver
5 stars: Based on 5 reviews via
For a magical New York winter experience, combine ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park with a visit to the top of New York's tallest skyscraper, the One World Observatory.
Our guide to Central Park Ice Skating & One World Observatory Combo Saver
Central Park Ice Skating Tickets at Wollman Rink have been packaged with some of our most popular New York attractions to offer a choice of New York experiences at the best price. For a magical New York winter experience combine ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park with a visit to the top of New York's tallest skyscraper, the One World Observatory.
Central Park Ice-Skating
Wollman Ice Rink has featured in numerous movies and TV shows largely thanks to its stunning setting in Central Park. Wollman Ice Rink puts visitors beneath the stunning New York City skyline by day and its twinkling lights by night and is a magical location for ice-skating. Ice skating in Central Park remains ever popular with both New Yorkers and tourists alike. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and skaters of all levels are welcome. Our Wollman Rink Ice Skating Tickets include admission to the rink and skate rental. You will be sent an open-dated ticket which can be used at any time during your New York visit whilst the rink is open, giving you complete flexibility to visit the rink on a date and time that best suits your plans. Wollman Ice Rink is located near the entrance at Central Park South, 59th Street and 6th Avenue.
Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from October to April 2020 (weather dependent). Wollman Rink is closed 1 March 2020 and also closes at 2.30pm on 11 March 2020.
- Monday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Tuesday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Wednesday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Thursday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Friday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Sunday 10.00am-9.00pm
One World Observatory
Start your unique experience at the One World Observatory by boarding a Sky Pod elevator. Ascend to the to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere in less than sixty seconds as an incredible high-definition time lapse video on the glass walls your Sky Pod elevator recreates the development of New York City’s skyline from the 1500s to today’s skyscrapers.
When you get to the top, be prepared to explore three levels filled with innovation and inspiration. But first, immerse yourself in a 2-minute screening session at the See Forever Theater that presents the unique pulsating rhythm of the Big Apple in three dimensions, by combining bird’s eye imagery, time-lapse shots and patterns. As the video ends and the screen rises slowly, revealing the observation deck and the amazing panoramic views of New York City and beyond.
Head to the main Observatory on the 100th floor, also known as the Discovery Level and experience the Big Apple like never before. Enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of the city, taking in her iconic sights and neatly lined the blocks and avenues. See the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Woolworth Building and the Statue of Liberty. From your lofty position, you can look down on the helicopters that take tourists high over Manhattan and see just how many boats fill the surrounding water. The Main Observatory also features the expansive Sky Portal, where you can take a walk high above the streets of New York. Those brave enough step a circle of video screens that deliver an unforgettable high-definition view of the streets below.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Ice Skating & One World Observatory Combo Saver
- You will be sent an open-dated Central Park Ice Skating paper ticket for Wollman Ice Rink, enabling you to visit the rink at any time you choose during your visit to New York. Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from October to April 2020 (weather dependent). The rink is closed 1 March 2020 and also closes at 2.30pm on 11 March 2020.
- Central Park Ice Skating Tickets include admission to Wollman Ice Rink and skate rental. However, there is no priority queue and you will still need to join the regular line. Tickets only allow admission for 1 person per ticket. There is a charge for spectators (approximately $5, payable locally).
- You must select the date and time you wish to visit the One World Observatory. Tickets cannot be used at a different time.
- Once booked and confirmed One World Observatory Tickets are non-refundable and 100% cancellation fees will apply.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of your designated admission time. Due to high demand, tickets cannot be honoured outside your selected time and date.
- Children under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.