Atlantis Sea Lion Discovery Programme
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
An unforgettable experience playing and swimming with sea lions in a fun and safe environment!
Every dreamed of meeting a Sea Lion? If the answer is yes, then let us help you make that dream become a reality. Get up close and personal with these lovable marine mammals, suitable for swimmers and non-swimmers. You will step into the wonderful world of sea lions and learn about their distinctive habits both on land and in the water through their fantastic trainers.
Our guide to Atlantis Sea Lion Discovery Programme
Wade into waist-high water for an up-close interaction with one of the Sea Lions at Atlantis.
This amazing experience allows you to enjoy whiskery kisses, cuddles and one-on-one time whilst learning what makes these fascinating marine mammals so unique.
This exclusive activity is conducted in small groups, with each session limited to up to ten guests. You will be provided with a wetsuit and waterproof boots before the programme begins.
Next, it’s time to meet your flipper friend for the day. Each of the sea lion interactions begins with an informative education session by an expert marine mammal specialist. Learn fascinating sea lion facts, including an insight into their biology, how they survive in the wild and how their habitat is changing. Enjoy an up-close interaction with the possibility to touch and hug a sea lion, as well as receiving a loving kiss from your new friend.
As the Sea Lion Discovery experience is enjoyed within the shallow waters of the lagoon, this experience is suitable for all ages and is the perfect interaction for younger children (aged six and above) and non-swimmers.
The fun doesn’t have to end there! With your program, you get free admission for the day at Aquaventure Waterpark and the pristine Atlantis The Palm beach with panoramic views of Dubai’s stunning skyline.
Atlantis The Palm, Crescent Road, Dubai
Around 70 minutes. (30-minute check-in/changing, 10-minute orientation with a Marine Mammal Specialist and 30 minutes in the water).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Atlantis Sea Lion Discovery Programme
- Advanced reservations are required; please choose your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy: Rescheduling must be made with a minimum of 24 hours prior to your scheduled time. A full refund will be given if your reservation is cancelled 72 hours prior to your scheduled time. 50% cancellation fee will be applied from 72 hours up to 24 hours outside the scheduled event. 100% cancellation fee will be applied if cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled event. No-shows are charged 100% of their reservation amount.
- Guests must be 6 years old and above to participate.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult over the age of 18. The maximum permissible ratio of adults to children is one adult to three children under the age of 12 years of age.
- There is a maximum of 10 persons participating in the Sea Lion Discovery Programme at any one time.
- The Sea Lion Discovery Programme should not be booked by guests staying at the Atlantis The Palm as preferential rates for hotel guests are available through the hotel.
- Spectators are welcome, but they must purchase an Observer Pass locally. The current cost is AED300 and includes access to Aquaventure Waterpark.
- You will receive a voucher for your experience. Please read it thoroughly.