Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour
4.3 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover fascinating Dubai at your own pace...
The Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour is a great way to explore the amazing city of Dubai. Travelling in a state-of-the-art open top bus, the hop-on hop-off system gives you the freedom to set your own itinerary and pace while the routes cover all the main sights and sounds from towering skyscrapers and elegant malls, to spectacular mosques and inviting beaches.
Our guide to Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour
Hop on a state-of-the-art open-top bus and explore the amazing city of Dubai through a conveniently located network of routes.
With more than 40 stops around the city, you’ll be connected to every major sight and attraction including the Gold Souk, Dubai Mall, Dubai Creek, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah and much more!
What's more, you can spend as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue with your tour. Buses run every thirty minutes throughout the day.
List of routes and stops (subject to change):
- Historical Route (Red): Take a journey back in time with this route visiting traditional souks and the Dubai Creek where trade in Dubai started. Stops include the Gold Souk, Spice Souk, Dubai Creek, Burjuman, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai Festival City and the Dubai Mall. Along the route, you can also join a Dhow Cruise on Dubai Creek.
- Modern Route (Blue): From skyscrapers to a relaxing drive along the coast, this route showcases modern Dubai. Stops include the Dubai Mall, Etihad Museum, Jumeirah Mosque, La Mer Beach, Mercato Mall, Public Beach Umm Suqeim, Burj Al Arab, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai Police Academy Museum and Mall of the Emirates.
- Marina Route (Yellow): Explore the Dubai marina, an artificial canal city along with Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai’s famous leisure and retail strip along the coast. Stops include Palm Jumeirah Park Dubai Marina, The Beach @ JBR, The Walk @ JBR, Marina Promenade 1, Marina Promenade 2, Grosvenor House Dubai, Infinity Tower, Mina Seyahi and Dubai Media City.
- Palm Crescent Route (Pink): This closed top tour allows you to connect from the Palm’s hotels to the rest of the tours. The views are incredible too with Dubai Marina on one side and the Burj Al Arab on the other. Stops include Rixos the Palm, Anantara Dubai the Palm, Waldorf Astoria, Sofitel Dubai the Palm, Atlantis the Palm, Kempinski the Palm, One and Only the Palm and the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.
- Cruise Terminal Route (Green): Ideal if you are catching a cruise or arriving in Dubai by cruise ship: The Dubai Mall 2 Queen Elizabeth 2 3 Cruise Terminal 3 4 Cruise Terminal 2
Daily, year round.
Buses run every 20-30 minutes from 9.00am-6.00pm on the main sightseeing routes.
Tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours, depending on option purchased, from first use.
Average 4.3 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Really useful to get to different destinations and really good info on the bus
Tracy Soave reviewed 28 Sep,2018
Well worth the money, great value
Trusted Customer reviewed 28 Nov,2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour
- You can hop on and hop off the double-decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times. Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid for 24 hours starting from the time you first hop on. For example, if you hop on at 3pm, your ticket is valid until 3pm the following day. The same principle applies to the 48-hour tickets.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over your specified period.