At the Top of the World - Burj Khalifa & lunch at Burj Al Arab
4.1 stars: Based on 18 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit two of Dubai's most celebrated modern architectural wonders
Celebrate Dubai’s modern architectural wonders on this tour which includes lunch at the Burj Al Arab, the highest hotel ever built and a visit to the top of the Burj Khalifa, currently the tallest building in the world.
Our guide to At the Top of the World - Burj Khalifa & lunch at Burj Al Arab
The tour starts with lunch at the spelndid Al Iwan restaurant at the Burj Al Arab followed by a visit to the Burj Al Arab. Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel soars to a height of 321 metres and has become Dubai’s most recognisable landmark.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at this famous hotel in the Al Iwan restaurant. Prepare to be dazzled with artisan delights.
The mesmerising water display in the heart of the Burj Al Arab’s atrium serves as a perfect complement to the wonders on your plate.
Continue to the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa where you ascend to the amazing 124th floor Observation Deck for breathtaking views of Dubai and beyond.
Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, travelling at 10 metres per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean.
The tour ends at the Dubai Dancing fountain. Here you may choose to remain at the Dubai Mall to shop at your leisure or return to your hotel.
2.30pm; hotel pick-up is between 1.00pm and 2.00pm.
Around 5 hours.
Smart casual for admission to Al Iwan at the Burj Al Arab. Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes (no trainers or sport shoes). Women can wear a dress, skirt, smart jeans or trousers with top or blouse. UAE national dress is welcomed. For gentlemen: shorts, T-shirts, flip-flops; open and running, gym, tennis, basketball shoes, etc are not allowed.
Monday and Thursday, year round.
Between 12.15 to 13.00
Around 5 hours.
Average 4.1 out of 5 (18 customer reviews)
We had a five star treatment where we were collected from our hotel on time and taken to the Burj Al Arab to enjoy an excellent buffet lunch. The staff were very friendly. It was nice we had free time to have the lunch and take pics. We were then taken to the Burj Khalifa where we even had time to see the Aquarium in the Dubai Mall from the outside. Again we were given free time to explore the Burj and see the fountain show before we were taken back to the hotel.
Ritu Sharma reviewed 14 May,2019
Excellent courier - very knowledgeable, Allowed plenty of time at each venue.
Trusted Customer reviewed 13 Apr,2017
A superb experience. Excellent service at the Al Arab.
Trusted Customer reviewed 11 Sep,2016
Excellent. Made the whole trip to Dubai worthwhile.
Trusted Customer reviewed 01 Sep,2016
The Burj Khalifa and fountains are amazing
Trusted Customer reviewed 04 Jan,2016
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for At the Top of the World - Burj Khalifa & lunch at Burj Al Arab
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Pick-ups are available from hotels and private residences in the Dubai area only.
- Lunch will be served in the Al Iwan restaurant at the Burj al Arab and includes access to an Arabic buffet, house water, soft drink or ice tea.
- Smart casual dress is required for admission to the Burj Al Arab. Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes (no trainers or sports shoes). Women can wear a dress, skirt, smart jeans or trousers with top or blouse. UAE national dress is welcomed. For gentlemen: shorts, T-shirts, flip-flops; open and running, gym, tennis, basketball shoes, etc are not allowed.
- Tickets are dispatched one month before departure.
- Please note that this tour is operated on a shared basis and you may have to share your table with other guests.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 48 hours prior to the tour date/time. A 50% refund will be applied to bookings cancelled between 24 and 48 hours prior to tour date/time. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.